Guild Wars Factions T-Shirt .01 @ Best Buy

Good to know; I stop by Best Buy every other day but I don't remember ever seeing clothing anywhere, or any gaming-related apparrel in/near the video game section. Nevertheless, worth a quick glance. Thanks.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I guess the biggest appeal factor for most is that they are XL.[/QUOTE]

appeal or deterrent... they're so easily confused. good heads up for some, though...

Man you guys are tall. Im barely 5'10 260 lbs. Although I use to do a lot of weight lifting in HS. Now i'm overweight but going down a pound at a time.

[quote name='organicow']Sweet jesus. Is the Gamer stereotype still apropros? I'm 5'9 and 160...I'd look like a goddamn fool in an XL!![/quote]
agreed. i think i'll resist picking some or even one up, since i won't really wear it. if i thought there were some trade value, then i could justify scooping up a few...

Last time I saw these (a couple of weeks ago), they had them stacked behind the register so they could hand them to people who bought the game. Now that the promotion is over, they might have moved them. But if you're looking for one, definitely check around the register or ask a cashier if they've seem them before leaving the store.

[quote name='cyrix`']6'6'', and im fucking 15 years old. (175 lbs FTW)[/quote]

are you a shawn bradley type or a yao ming type?

From what I've seen, video game fanatics are either really overweight or underweight, but they would rather have a shirt that all people can wear over a shirt that only half the demographic can wear.
Looking back at the huge amount of game/comic shirts I've picked up in conventions, they are almost all XL

I will pay for shipping, but not hte penny for the shirt. ;) If I could get a few from the same person, that would be even better.

bread's done
Back