EBGames Canada 10$ game deal?

CoffeeMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Has anyone heard of EBGames Canada having a 10$ game deal, soon?

Where each day they have a different game on sale for 10$.
From what i've heard Battalion Wars, Odama and Metroid Prime Pinball where on the list.

CheapyD Edit:

[quote name='CoffeeMan'] here's the full list till the end of july

I found this on redflag deals website and it was taken from Gamefaq's...

"Here's a complete list for every day until July 21. All titles are $9.89 unless otherwise marked

June 16: The Con (PSP); Pariah (XB - $0.01 with purchase of any other XBox game)
June 17: MLP (PSP); The Con (PSP)

June 18: DragonBallZ Sagas (PS2); Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB)
June 19: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Tennis: Power Tour (GBA)
June 20: Timesplitters (PS2); Urban Reign (PS2)
June 21: Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC); Urban Reign (PS2)
June 22: Timesplitters (PS2); Operation Spy (PS2)
June 23: Without Warning (PS2); Madden 2005 (XB)
June 24: Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB); Timesplitters (XB)

June 25: NHL 2005 (XB); Ape Escape: Ape Academy (PSP)
June 26: Metroid Prime Pinball (DS); Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC)
June 27: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Tennis: Power Tour (GBA)
June 28: The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC); Bet on Soldier (PC)
June 29: Battallion Wars (GC); Odama (GC)
June 30: Act of War (PC); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
***July 1***: Pac-Man World 3 (PC); Conflict Global Terror (PC)

Don't forget that on July 1st GST drops to 6%!

July 2: Viewtiful Joe (PS2); Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC)
July 3: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (NG); The Sims: Bustin' Out (NG - $0.89)
July 4: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); Freedom Force: The 3rd Reich
July 5: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (GC - w/o bongos); Donkey Konga (GC - w/ bongos)
July 6: Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (PC); Operation Shadow (NG - $0.89)
July 7: 187 Ride or Die (PS2); NBA Live 2005 (XB)
July 8: The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC); The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2)

July 9: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); Total Overdose (PC)
July 10: Total Overdose (PC); Ultima Online : Samurai Empire (PC)
July 11: Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (GC - w/o bongos); Donkey Konga (GC - w/ bongos)
July 12: American Chopper (XB); Rainbow Six Lockdown (XB)
July 13: 50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
July 14: 50 Cent Bulletproof (PS2/XB)
July 15: Neopets Petpet Adventures: The Wand of Wishing (PSP); 50 Cent Bulletproof (XB)

July 16: 50 Cent Bulletproof (XB); Pariah (PC - $0.01)
July 17: Asheron's Call: Throne of Destiny (PC); Disney's Toontown Online (PC)
July 18: Cold Wars (PC - $7.97); SSX: Out of Bounds (NG - $0.89)
July 19: DK: King of Swing (GBA); Mario Power Tennis (GBA)
July 20: City of Villains (PC - $9.97); The Matrix: Path of Neo (PC - $1.89)
July 21: Need for Speed Underground (XB); Act of War (PC)"

Print, highlight and shop
icon_razz.gif
[/quote]

Alright, i got more info

It starts Monday (June 12) Not sure which game is Monday, I know its a PS2 game.

I was only looking for GC games

so this is what i have till now

Tuesday June 12th - Odama and Batallion Wars at 10$ Each

[quote name='kfkl']is that for tuesday jun 13th actually?[/quote]

yes sorry :p

and july 5th there's donkey konga w/ bongo and Jungle Beat

[quote name='CoffeeMan']yes sorry :p

and july 5th there's donkey konga w/ bongo and Jungle Beat[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear about all those deals? The employees seemed clueless.

[quote name='CoffeeMan']yes sorry :p

and july 5th there's donkey konga w/ bongo and Jungle Beat[/QUOTE]

damn, might have to head down tomorrow and buy them.

Wait. What? Details. Now. Battallion Wars for $10... Odama for $10... DKJB for $10... DKonga for $10... Crap. Now I'm gonna be out $40.

Details quickly please.

Maybe I should plan a vacation. If I drive up to toronto, buy multiple copies of each and ebay them I could make enough to pay the $100 in gas and I know a hotel right next to chinatown that's only about 50 u.s. a night.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Maybe I should plan a vacation. If I drive up to toronto, buy multiple copies of each and ebay them I could make enough to pay the $100 in gas and I know a hotel right next to chinatown that's only about 50 u.s. a night.[/quote]

or... get a job.

Well frankly I am as confused about this sale as everyone else here... if someone could (that is in the know) please make a list of the games and their corresponding days that would be awesome. Having said that apparantly today is only battalion wars and odama is next week. Hopefully this thread: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301179 can help someone else out as well. (PS RFD is a great site for canadian deals for those who don't already know)

I just saw the list at my local EB and it appeared all of the games will have at least 2 days that they'll be on sale. This sale will be going on for 40 days, each with two different games. Because the list was so long I couldn't memorize any dates but I do remember some of the more memorable titles so I'll list them here and people can feel free to post any I missed (which is plenty I'm sure).

Mario Tennis (GBA)
DK King of Swing (GBA)
City of Villains (PC)
Odama (GC)
Battallion Wars (GC)
Metroid Pinball (DS)
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)
Rainbow Six 3 (XB & PS2)
DK Jungle Beat (GC)
Donkey Konga 2 (GC) -> both games WITHOUT drums according to the manager

Well I bought Odama for 10 dollars today (tuesday June 13th), and it IS both Odama and Battallion Wars for the day. I'm going to go check out the deal tomorrow and ask the employees if they can tell me some upcoming games/dates.

Supposidly this sale is going on for the next 37 days, with each day offering different games. They said they have a list of the games, but wouldn't show me. Somebody needs to get that list and type it out here.

Hey some of this may seem old but this is what I have so far...

Pariah $0.01 Thursday
Ape Escape Academy on Thurs
Con on Friday
MLB05 on Sunday

Unknown
Mario Tennis (GBA)
DK King of Swing (GBA)
City of Villains (PC)
Odama (GC)
Battallion Wars (GC)
Metroid Pinball (DS)
Ape Escape 3 (PS2)
Rainbow Six 3 (XB & PS2)
DK Jungle Beat (GC)
Donkey Konga 2 (GC)

All this is unverified so keep that in mind

bought Odama they where out of BW. i looked at the list and nothing else caught my eye. anyone see anything really good that i missed?

Monday - Ape Escape 3, Eyetoy DONE!
Tuesday - Odama, Battalion Wars OVER!
Wednesday -
Thursday - Pariah XB ($0.01), Ape Escape Academy PSP
Friday - The Con (PSP)
Saturday - MLB 05 (PSP)
Sunday - DK Jungle Beat (GC), Donkey Konga 2 (GC)
Monday - Mario Tennis (GBA), DK King of Swing (GBA)

UNKNOWN

City of Villains (PC)
Rainbow Six 3 (XB & PS2)
Metroid Pinball (DS)

According to the guy at my local EB, tommorow's game is Jak X: Combat Racing for PS2. He also said they're only doing about one copy of each game at that price on each day, and also said that the sale only applies if they have a lot of stock of the game sitting around. If they only have a few copies, they can choose not to do the sale for that day. Having said all that, I'm not entirely sure if this really only applies to the one I went to or all of the stores since the one I went to isn't in the best location.

EDIT: Someone on redflagdeals.com is saying that tommorow's game is Getaway: Black Sunday. The manager at the store I went to only mentioned Jak X, but it could be both of them I guess. The thread in question was linked earlier in this thread here.

Dammit. Stupid school. Missed the Odama/Batallion Wars one. I'll probably try and get DK Jungle Beat, Donkey Konga, and/or Mario Tennis.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I saw the entire list today and now that Jak X Combat Racing has been mentioned, it rings a major bell that it is on sale tomorrow. I can also confirm that there are indeed 2 games listed for each day. That said, I got the last Battalion Wars in the store today, so when it comes back up it obviously won't be available. I'd advise hitting up the first half of the sale due to the fact a lot of the games were on the list twice.

I got this list from the 4cr forums
this is only on Nintendo systems, I don't know for the other systems.

June 19) DK King of Swing & Mario Tennis - GBA
June 21) Viewtiful Joe 2 - GC
June 26) Metroid Pinball - DS
June 27) DK King of Swing & Mario Tennis - GBA
June 29) Battalion Wars & Odama - GC
July 02) Viewtiful Joe 2 - GC
July 05) Donkey Konga w/ Bongo & DK Jungle Beat w/o Bongo - GC
July 19) DK King of Swing & Mario Tennis - GBA

Hey tattashot, don't worry it seems that alot of the sales will be repeated on different dates. And so far very little about specific dates are known... so it is quite likely that you will find it again on the sale. Atleast I am hoping so... I want that game too!!

June 13) Odama, Battalion Wars $10 - GC
June 14) The Getaway Black Monday $10, Jak X Racing $20
June 20) Urban Reign - PS2, Timesplitters - PS2
June 22) Operation Eye Toy - PS2
June 23) Without Warning - PS2

July 06) Operation Shadow - NGAGE - $.89
July 11) Donkey Konga Jungle Beat (with bongos) - GC, Dongey Konga - GC
July 18) SSX: Out of Bounds- NGAGE - $.89

Rumor has it that Ape Escape Academy for the PSP will be tomorrow (with some form of a deal involving Pariah for Xbox and $0.01)... Friday The Con for PSP and another unknown. This is still speculation though so take it with a grain of salt.

June 15) Ape Escape PSP
June 16) The CON PSP
June 17) MLB 05 PSP

June 20) Urban Reign - PS2, Timesplitters - PS2
June 22) Operation Eye Toy - PS2
June 23) Without Warning - PS2

July 06) Operation Shadow - NGAGE - $.89

July 11) Donkey Konga Jungle Beat w/ Bongo - GC, Donkey Konga w/o Bongo - GC

July 18) SSX: Out of Bounds- NGAGE - $.89

[quote name='beerguy961']I wish I knew where an EB games in Vancouver was...[/quote]

Vancouver BC?
Check out Metrotown Centre, Pacific Centre, Oakridge Mall, Brentwood Town Centre, and a few other locations. Metrotown would be easiest to find because it has its own skytrain station called "Metrotown." Easy to get to from anywhere.

[quote name='tattashot']For Thursday the 15th, it is Ape Escape Academy for psp and also you can buy Pariah for the xbox for just a penny if you buy another xbox game.

beerguy961, if you use the store locator at ebgames.com then you should find a location near you.
here is a direct link:

http://clients.mapquest.com/eb/mqlocator?link=find&country=ca[/QUOTE]
I tried that earlier and it wasn't working, but now it works. Now to get VJ2 and Mario Tennis.

anyone here from vancouver? if so you guys know if any of the eb's still have sealed copies of odama and battalion wars? i hate getting the gutted stuff, waste of a perfectly sealed game if you ask me :cry:

[quote name='maigoyume']anyone here from vancouver? if so you guys know if any of the eb's still have sealed copies of odama and battalion wars? i hate getting the gutted stuff, waste of a perfectly sealed game if you ask me :cry:[/quote]

I was at EB today, dont' know if there are any sealed copies but they still had Battalion Wars and Odama on the shelves. It was Metrotown.

Very few people seem to know/care about this deal. I spoke to the woman at Metrotown (who gladly showed me the entire schedule) and she said that they barely sold any copies of Odama. Picked up Ape Escape Academy, but they only had 2 copies to begin with.

[quote name='Firestorm']I was at EB today, dont' know if there are any sealed copies but they still had Battalion Wars and Odama on the shelves. It was Metrotown.[/quote]alright thanks buddy, i'm closer to the oakridge one if anything, gonna go to downtown if i need to, btw was odama sealed? since you said you don't know if there were any sealed copies, i'm assuming no, but it comes with the mic so it would be a bit stupid not to keep it together don't ya think?

bread's done
Back