You Too Can Brag About Murdering the Unborn

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
ppfastore_1802_395853

"I Had An Abortion" T-shirts

They have finally arrived!

Planned Parenthood is proud to offer yet another t-shirt in our new social fashion line: "I Had an Abortion" fitted T-shirts are now available. These soft and comfortable fitted tees assert a powerful message in support of women's rights.

Order yours for $15 each.

As always, LINKY LINKY!

OK...what the fuck. I can't believe PLANNED PARENTHOOD is making these! You know the only people who wear them are going to be little bastard teenagers who think they are funny.

[EDIT]- For the record, if I got a girl pregnant, I would let her know that I feel she should have the baby, as I would want to take care of it even if she didn't, but ultimately, the decision would be hers.

I wanted one made that said "I aborted Hillary's second spawn." but alas.... they were out of stock.

Just for the record, I am pro-choice. I have stated that before and will continue to do so. However I have no idea why anyone would want to brag about something like this.

Great for all those who want to assert a powerful message in support of women's rights, I can just imagine the uproar that would cause though. I would imagine your shirt getting trashed, maybe not.

[quote name='Sartori']I'm pro abortion.

I wouldn't care to flaunt it this way, but that's up to them.[/quote]

I'm sure you mean pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Anybody who likes abortion is a real sick f*ck.

And for those who are pro-choice, what the hell gives some slut the right to kill her baby (which can feel), just because she's afraid of getting in trouble with her parents? And these t-shirts just show how fucked up these people are. If you "had" to kill your baby, shouldn't you be a little bit upset about it? The real issue here is chicks who had an abortion not liking to be told they did something wrong. I think these women need to be more accountable.

*Shakes head*

I can't belive something as offensive as this can be sold. If I saw someone walking down the street in one of those I would glare at the person and if that person says anything to me, let's just say I would easily be provoked to do something about it.

How is pro-choice any different from pro-abortion? I understand it sounds bad, and might make you feel a little guilty, but its the same thing.

That being said, I now consider myself pro-abortion.. I was heavily pro-life (even did some protesting, etc at one time).. but after carefully looking at the issue, I just was unable to say the fetus is a living being and subject to the rights of a human.

However, I don't know anyone thats really proud of having had an abortion, apathetic about it at best. So I don't know who would buy a shirt like that.

[quote name='kraid']*Shakes head*

I can't belive something as offensive as this can be sold. If I saw someone walking down the street in one of those I would glare at the person and if that person says anything to me, let's just say I would easily be provoked to do something about it.[/quote]

Well let's just say.. if you're willing to get into a fight over a t-shirt someone else is wearing.. you need to grow up. In fact, its not worth even glaring at the person, if you don't agree with it, don't look at it.

Well yes they are the same thing. But killing someone because they look at you funny, or because you are defentding yourself is still killing someone too. Its the ethics behind it. Am I pro-choice yes. Does that make me pro-abortion no not really. Its not like I think everywoman should go out and suck the unborn babies out of themselfs. But I do belive there are circumstances in which it would be better for the mother and the unborn child if the woman did have an abortion.

[quote name='reiketsukan']Well yes they are the same thing. But killing someone because they look at you funny, or because you are defentding yourself is still killing someone too. Its the ethics behind it. Am I pro-choice yes. Does that make me pro-abortion no not really. Its not like I think everywoman should go out and suck the unborn babies out of themselfs. But I do belive there are circumstances in which it would be better for the mother and the unborn child if the woman did have an abortion.[/quote]

Listen.. Pro-Choice and Pro-Life are really poor titles for the two groups, obviously Pro-lifers aren't anti-choice and vice versa. Pro-abortion and anti-abortion would be much more proper titles. But the pro-choicers don't want to be called something so mean, and pro-lifers don't want to be anti- anything.

Its all hype or spin or whatever you want to call it. But if you're pro-choice (as I am), then you're pro-abortion.

[quote name='lain21us'][quote name='Sartori']I'm pro abortion.

I wouldn't care to flaunt it this way, but that's up to them.[/quote]

I'm sure you mean pro-choice, not pro-abortion. Anybody who likes abortion is a real sick f*ck.

[/quote]

"Pro-choice" comes off as nothing but a politically correct term to me.

It's worthy of note that I don't care about political correction.

Well let's just say.. if you're willing to get into a fight over a t-shirt someone else is wearing.. you need to grow up. In fact, its not worth even glaring at the person, if you don't agree with it, don't look at it.

I said if I'm provoked, otherwise I'd just walk on. Besides, how would I know that I don't agree with it without looking at it?
Speaking of abortion, whose to say one can kill an unborn child? What if you were almost that unborn child but someone stepped in to prevent your biological mother from doing it? Also, I notice all the 'pro-choice' people say something along the lines of, "I would let them (the woman) decide." It takes 2 to make a baby. I would like all the 'pro choice' people to witness an abortion, or hey even read up on them. Coat hanger method anyone? Abortions are really sick and should be outlawed.

[quote name='kraid']*Shakes head*

I can't belive something as offensive as this can be sold. If I saw someone walking down the street in one of those I would glare at the person and if that person says anything to me, let's just say I would easily be provoked to do something about it.[/quote]

let me know if this happens...if someone wears this shirt and you're "provoked" to do something about it....i will personally come to your house and whip your ass...and no, this isn't "internet talk"...this is, "you're a dumbass and deserve your ass beat for that statement" talk

let me know if this happens...if someone wears this shirt and you're "provoked" to do something about it....i will personally come to your house and whip your ass...and no, this isn't "internet talk"...this is, "you're a dumbass and deserve your ass beat for that statement" talk

Shaq-fu you. The way you feel about what I said is how I would feel seeing something as offensive as a shirt like that. Try reading what I said too idiot. If I'm confronted I won't step down.

Yeah but its you're right to state your opinion...it is not your right to "do something about it." You said that as if you're gonna fight them, punch them, spit on them, something physical. You have the right to wear a shirt saying, "If you have had or are going to have an abortion, you are a Fu(ker and I hate you and you should rot in HELL." That is your option and it is your opinion. If someone who is for abortions "does something about it," I would take up for you. I am for abortions, but I am more for right over wrong. You are wrong.

The Iraq war was responsible for murdering millions of unborn children too. Do you remember the Iraq war, Pittsburgafterdark?

[quote name='Xevious']The Iraq war was responsible for murdering millions of unborn children too. Do you remember the Iraq war, Pittsburgafterdark?[/quote]

And thousands of born people, too. What is your stance on postnatal abortions?

Yeah but its you're right to state your opinion...it is not your right to "do something about it." You said that as if you're gonna fight them, punch them, spit on them, something physical. You have the right to wear a shirt saying, "If you have had or are going to have an abortion, you are a Fu(ker and I hate you and you should rot in HELL." That is your option and it is your opinion. If someone who is for abortions "does something about it," I would take up for you. I am for abortions, but I am more for right over wrong. You are wrong.

Again, I said I'm confronted. If you were careful to read it I would walk on IF I'm not confronted but I would still stare them down. So you think you are 'right' for being 'pro-abortion?' Wow, unfucking believable.

I didn't say that I think I'm right for being pro-abortion...I didn't mention that all, I said that I am for it. And I don't think, I know. You thinking you're a bad ass for staring someone down is pathetic. If you don't like it, turn away. No need for you to be a bitch. I bet you my life that if I was wearing that shirt, you wouldn't stare me down. I also bet you my life that if any guy your size or bigger then you was wearing that shirt, you also wouldn't stare them down. I am positive you would only do this to females and guys who are smaller then you.

In case I missed it's debunktion earlier on in the thread, pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion, it means just what it says: that you're fine with a woman chosing to have a child or not to have it. Pro-abortion would mean you'd push for abortion in all cases, which only the voluntary human extintionists would get behind.

In any case, these shirts discriminate against men. I recommend a unisex version.

Totally sick that this is put out by an entity as large as PP it hurts my heart to even read that, I wish people would not want to buy that.

It's like wearing a "I am a child molester" or " I like superman video games" shirt.

do any of you know how they abort fetus's?

in one way, they make a hole in the baby's head and suck out the brain matter with a machine.

another way they break off the fetus's limbs and i'm not sure if they then pull it out or if the mother gives birth to it.

Im pro-choice and I feel that the msg is going to be lost in the agressive assertive tone of the shirt.

I love my girlfriend...but I dont fuck her in public.

It's as tasteful as this shirt.

a102_a_01.jpg

Oya...thank for bringing up this lame thread. No one really cares whether anyone is pro-anything. This thread is going to become a flame war soon so....

niceGAYthread.jpg

Wow... to be honest, at first I thought that was some kind of fraud or bad joke. I don't yet know where I stand on Abortion, as I'm still learning about the technical nature of it (conciousness of fetuses etc)... but that seems to be a bit much [both the subject of the post and, on the other side, the writing on the shirt]. Now, it would be humorous if men bought it however. =)

For those of you who are pro-abortion/pro-choice, would you care to define when life begins in terms of days, weeks or months? That's the fundamental question. I don't think it's intellectually honest to say it's up to one possibly frightened individual, the woman/mother, to decide when another life begins. There should be one standard of life for all.

I would rather err on the side of being too restrictive of abortions than allow a human life to be lost.

Pregnancy is not a sickness and children are not a curse. I have known plenty of women who have somehow managed to make it through an unexpected pregnancy and somehow go on to live happy, productive lives.

I'm not going to argue abortion issues (that was pretty futile on a previous thread). But back to the topic of the shirt...

Yes, it is tasteless, if someone is just wearing that in any everyday situation, like to school or to the grocery store. However, my guess is that this shirt would probably be worn at a protest rally or something like that. In that context, it doesn't seem as weird IMO.

LoL...

Kraid can you read?

"I would let them [the woman] decide." It takes 2 to make a baby.

"I would let them decide."

"Them" does not describe 1 person.

"Them" is plural.

Therefore gg, you fail english.

[quote name='Neo']Just sick. Abortion should be illegal, since it's Murder.[/quote]

Good thing you (and Big Nick up there too), aren't the ones calling the shots. But it's nice to know that you think you know what's best for everyone. The situation might be different if YOU had to carry the child.

Again, I'm pro-choice, this is not a pro-life rant, just an odd comment. But, has anyone noticed that our government legalizes abortions.. yet if someone kills a pregnant woman he can be charged with both the murder of the woman and her unborn child?

If that's not a classic government double standard, I don't know what is. If they truly believe the man killed the fetus and its murder, then abortion should in no way be legal.

And to whomever brought up clothes-hanger abortions.. thats what happens in back alleys when abortions are illegal. By abortions being legal it prevents the majority of this sort of unsafe action.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Again, I'm pro-choice, this is not a pro-life rant, just an odd comment. But, has anyone noticed that our government legalizes abortions.. yet if someone kills a pregnant woman he can be charged with both the murder of the woman and her unborn child?

If that's not a classic government double standard, I don't know what is. If they truly believe the man killed the fetus and its murder, then abortion should in no way be legal.[/quote]

The anti-abortion lobby pushed hard for this after Laci Peterson's murder and I believe they fully intend to use it as a foot in the door to outlaw abortions all together.

[quote name='MrBadExample']The anti-abortion lobby pushed hard for this after Laci Peterson's murder and I believe they fully intend to use it as a foot in the door to outlaw abortions all together.[/quote]

I believe they'll do the same thing. Quite frankly, Roe v Wade really outstepped the boundries of the Supreme Court's powers. If it comes back to the court, that ruling will most likely get reversed (especially with a relatively conservative court as we have now). I truly don't expect abortion to be legal for more than another ten, maybe twenty years.

i'm angainst abortion, if your screwing around with a girl and viec versa. your own fault, there's birth control people. and condoms,

yeah i know they don't work everytime.

only reason to have an abortion is if your raped, i don't care if you can't finnacially take care of your kid. or any other excuse. you made an adult choice to have sex, now you get the consequences.

you can't go rob a place and then get caught and say hey, hold it, i'm aborting this robbery. okay tony, let's go. while hit the one on 5th and main instead.

My ex-slu....er, ex-GF had one before I met her and it always ate her up. I pretty much hate her, so this would make a wonderful "surprise" gift for her. Good thing I kept her address.
Thanks!

bread's done
Back