Photo
- - - - -

OK, it's gotta be that time again - post your collection pics!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
449 replies to this topic

#301 pop311

pop311

Posted 05 September 2006 - 01:23 AM

Aghghgahgahgahaghaghagah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#302 RegalSin2020

RegalSin2020

Posted 11 September 2006 - 04:06 PM

Posted Image
My small "collection" not including newer titles or SNES games. I might be sell the boxes to the left.

#303 allout1986

allout1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:42 AM

Bringing this post back up, I finally took some pictures, although I still have more in the closet, I just don't have the room. Some things that aren't pictured are my consoles.... way too messy right now, might post tomorrow when they are straightened up. Also, Guitar Hero, Beat Mania, Donkey Konga, and my classic games.

As you can tell, I try to keep stuff in order... makes finding things easier as well as checking to see if something is missing because my brothers took it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
I would like to believe that this is an exclusive faceplate to the Gamestop/EB Games manager's conference just held this past weekend. Although you can't see it from the picture, on the bottom it says 2006 Vendor Show.

Posted Image
My little shake space that is left for DVDs. I am really running out of room :cry:

Posted Image
There are still many PS1 games not pictured, I just have mostly the 2 CD cases out. I am hoping to have more pictures in the next few days.

Posted Image
The first empty case is a free copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters that I got, I'm still looking for some boxart to go along with it, or some ink for my printer to make the art. The next 2 are the DS download stations (Volume 1 and 2). I'm working on getting a complete set.

Posted Image
And this is my TV. 37" LCD Westinghouse that does up to 1080p. I've been lazy as of late and haven't hooked up my computer to the screen yet, but am planning on doing that sometime. I'll also be ready for when the PS3 becomes available after X-mas (and the 360 update for 1080p). Picture is horrible through the camera, but it does come through really nice.

EDIT: Got the Links working correctly on pictures.
My Collection: http://users.ign.com...objType=1&lid=1
444 Games and still more to come
Posted Image
Pictures of my Collection

#304 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:01 AM

Allout, that 360 faceplate is kickass.

#305 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:09 PM

Now that my PS1 collection is complete, I guess I can post it. So far as I know, it includes every RPG ever released in the US. If you notice something missing, please let me know. And yes, I do plan on playing every single one of them (eventually).

Posted Image
Almost all of my RPG's for PS1

Posted Image
All the rest of the RPG's. These have the strategy guides. I'm working on getting guides for the other ones that I haven't played through yet.

Posted Image
All the rest of my PS1 games.

I don't have pictures of the rest of my collection, since I took these pictures specfically to show off PS1. Perhaps I should just get my whole collection in a series of pictures. Maybe next time.
Posted Image

#306 xghostsniperx

xghostsniperx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:46 PM

Very impressive collection, Warner. Have you beaten all those RPGs, or do you just collect?
[URL="http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121449"][/URL]

#307 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 10:58 PM

If Monkey King is on there, I think Herc's Adventures and Alundra 2 should be on there as well. :)

Reigning Super CAG Fighting Quiz Game Winner plus Alpha@ hyper-turbo.eXtreme!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SDTEKKEN - TekkenZaibatsu - Mad Catz - EVO2010

#308 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:35 PM

If Monkey King is on there, I think Herc's Adventures and Alundra 2 should be on there as well. :)

Alundra 2 is on there (first game of the first picture). Might have to look into Herc's Adventures.

Very impressive collection, Warner. Have you beaten all those RPGs, or do you just collect?

Some I have beaten, most I haven't even played. In time I will beat them all, but that's a task that will take me years and years to accomplish. As of right now, I have probably beaten 7 of the RPG's and 12 of the other one's. I'm trying to make it to where I beat 1 RPG a month, but having 1 full time and 1 part-time job and a family makes that a little difficult. Possible, but difficult.
Posted Image

#309 onacouch

onacouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:27 PM

Playstation 2
Posted Image

SNES (many boxes to these games are in my closet)
Posted Image

NES (mostly loose carts)
Posted Image

GCN, NDS, and PSP
Posted Image

PSX, Sega CD, Sega Saturn, Genesis and Dreamcast.
Posted Image

A shoebox full of GB, GBC, GBA, and Virtual Boy games (boxes in closet)
Posted Image

Unfortunately with the new generation coming there is going to be a lot of moving around.
These are cropped down, but my camera has high resolution (10.1MP) so it's possible to read all of the labels.

#310 Zingela

Zingela

Royal ... Santa Hat?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2006 - 11:39 PM

Posted Image
I would like to believe that this is an exclusive faceplate to the Gamestop/EB Games manager's conference just held this past weekend. Although you can't see it from the picture, on the bottom it says 2006 Vendor Show.

Yep. I have the same faceplate. Pretty nifty.

sonicdreamcast.jpg

#311 hack

hack

shadow of the day.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2006 - 04:50 AM

Oh hey... one of these... I guess every gaming-related forum has to have one. Might as well post my pictures...

Posted Image
GameCube and Wii games. Not pictured are the Odama and Zelda Four Swords boxes. Wii Sports and a Naruto 2 Demo Disc is also there next to WarioWare Smooth Moves.

Posted Image
PS2 and DS games. That little case in the middle holds various memory cards and stuff.

All my gaming-related photos can be found at my Flickr. Have to re-organize everything sooner or later.
prjkthack
Twitter / YouTube

#312 danito

danito

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:36 AM

My Humble Collection:
Various odds and ends:

Posted Image

Systems (most of them):
Posted Image

Most of my games (cd's too)
Posted Image

XBOX:
Posted Image

PS2:
Posted Image

Gamecube and more
Posted Image

N64:
Posted Image

PS1 and Dreamcast:
Posted Image

NES:
Posted Image

Handhelds:
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Sig- courtesy of Moxio (thanks!)
OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM BAD WITH COMPUTER:
http://www.cheapassg...091#post2549091

#313 tenzor

tenzor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:30 AM

danito: nice collection, but you should really clean up your room to make it look better. Also a TV stand would be good too, but otherwise good collection.

#314 danito

danito

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:12 PM

danito: nice collection, but you should really clean up your room to make it look better. Also a TV stand would be good too, but otherwise good collection.

Yeah, but it's tough because I have so much stuff. Does anyone have a good idea as to how to clean up the systems, or atleast make them look better there? Haha and yeah, I do need a TV stand.
Posted Image

My Sig- courtesy of Moxio (thanks!)
OH GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM BAD WITH COMPUTER:
http://www.cheapassg...091#post2549091

#315 Chacrana

Chacrana

You wa Cock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2006 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, but it's tough because I have so much stuff. Does anyone have a good idea as to how to clean up the systems, or atleast make them look better there? Haha and yeah, I do need a TV stand.

Getting a rack is the best option... though getting a decent TV stand with some shelves on it would do the trick as well.

it was probably in there because I'm a flaming homosexual.

#316 Havoc1701

Havoc1701

KHAAAAN!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

WOW!!! Some very impressive collections. Here's some pics of my gaming obsession.

Posted Image
MAME Arcade Cabinet bought from fellow CAG screwkick.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Please excuse the boxes in the back, I'm still getting everything unpacked. And yes, G4 sucks!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
75% of my collection. Missing Sega CD, GB, GBA, and Saturn games. They're in a box somewhere.

)-(

Collecting video games since 1986.

(List coming soon!)

#317 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

Beautiful collection, Havoc! I have about that many games, but nowhere near the display you do. My wife wants us to get some nicer shelves for everything, as what we have is a mishmash of cheap-ass furniture. Though I only have about 300 games in the living room, it's the console clutter that bugs her. I'll show her these pics as inspiration that you can have a bunch of systems and still look so fresh and so clean (clean).
Posted Image
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

#318 sarausagi

sarausagi

Concerto in Cute Major

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

Playstation 2
Posted Image

Your PS2 collection looks like mine without fighting games...

But what kind of camera do you have? 10 megapixels seems a bit excessive, I recently bought a Powershot S2IS and I don't think a camera could get better...

#319 MarkMan

MarkMan

CAG TEKKEN MASTER

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2006 - 12:17 AM

Nice XBR CRT! I have the same TV! What size is yours?

Reigning Super CAG Fighting Quiz Game Winner plus Alpha@ hyper-turbo.eXtreme!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

SDTEKKEN - TekkenZaibatsu - Mad Catz - EVO2010

#320 Mechanix

Mechanix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 09:01 AM

i cleaned up just fo this

some old school games I managed to salvage
Posted Image

Posted Image
all my shit, mostly movies

Posted Image

Posted Image
where I do my gaming

#321 Havoc1701

Havoc1701

KHAAAAN!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:11 PM

Nice XBR CRT! I have the same TV! What size is yours?

40" KV-40XBR800.

Got a good deal on it about five years ago. The picture quality is great, but the unit itself is enormous. And weighing in somewhere around 300 lbs. it's not the easiest thing to move.

)-(

(List coming soon!)

#322 Warner1281

Warner1281

Pissing off customers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

Kudos to you Havoc for a very nice collection and lay out. i honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone with a decent sized collection have such a nice layout. My only question is this... are each of those consoles ready to operate? What I mean is, if I pop open the glass and press the power button, will they turn on or do you have to dig out the power cables to hook up the system you want to play first? Looks like there aren't any cables running from most of the systems, but perhaps that's most people's problem... having all the systems hooked up when they only play 1 or 2.
Posted Image

#323 Deefuzz

Deefuzz

Comfortably Numb

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 05:24 PM

Wow. There are some amazing collections and setups here...thanks for sharing to all who did!

#324 Havoc1701

Havoc1701

KHAAAAN!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:26 PM

My only question is this... are each of those consoles ready to operate? What I mean is, if I pop open the glass and press the power button, will they turn on or do you have to dig out the power cables to hook up the system you want to play first?

Good eyes! The system selector (on top of the vcr) can only handle up to seven systems. So the seven newest consoles will stay in that room, hooked up and ready to go. The six older consoles will be moved to another room once I'm finished setting it up. I spent several hours yesterday setting up the "retro" room, which has a 27" SDTV. Perfect for those classic consoles. Have you ever seen an NES on an HDTV? It aint pretty. But the biggest issue has to do with peripherals. The 3-D glasses for the Master System and light guns for all the others will not work on an HDTV. So in the end there will be two rooms, one for current gen and one for classic. And yes, they will all be hooked up and ready to operate. :D

)-(

(List coming soon!)

#325 onacouch

onacouch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 November 2006 - 06:10 AM

A casio Exilim EX-Z1000 is my camera. It's labeled as 10.1MP, and I like the shots it takes. Auto focus works great and it takes pictures pretty quickly.

I got it from techtoysforless.com for 290.00 I think. it was over the summer.

#326 xghostsniperx

xghostsniperx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2006 - 06:28 PM

Alright, I finally got some.

First, my entire "gaming section" of my room.
Posted Image

View of my "entertainment center" (though I can hardly call it that, it's just a flatscreen Sony Wega 24" TV w/ a cheap Sony 5.1 sound system w/ DVD player and three game consoles).
Posted Image

The consoles, up close:

Posted Image

My two shelves (one entirely gaming, the other CDs/DVDs)

Posted Image

Top of the gaming shelf (mostly boxes from games I don't want to ruin)

Posted Image

PS2 games (1/2)

Posted Image

PS2 games (2/2) and Wii/360 games

Posted Image

GBA/DS games (uh...for some reason I can't condense these next few)
Posted Image

PS1 games

Posted Image

Guides

Posted Image

#327 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2006 - 06:40 PM

ps2 games!!

Posted Image

#328 ╚═Jugulater═╝

╚═Jugulater═╝

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:02 PM

Alright, I finally got some.

Posted Image

A GBA clock! :applause:

#329 xghostsniperx

xghostsniperx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:41 PM

A GBA clock! :applause:

Yep, I actually got it from a CAG along with some other stuff.

#330 Simply Dave

Simply Dave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2006 - 01:36 AM

Took a bunch of pics today. Here's my entire collection broken down if you're interested:

http://smg.photobuck...v48/SimplyDave/

Here's one of the main ones:

Posted Image
Owner of 2,631 games and counting. See the pics here:

http://smg.photobuck...v48/SimplyDave/