Looking for Stranglehold PS3 Collector's edition sealed!

dpb6058

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Have:

$$$ Cash $$$

Or I'll find whatever it is you're looking for

Want:
New and sealed ONLY

Stranglehold PS3 Collector's Edition (with Blu-ray Hard Boiled)

Trading terms: By trading with me, you assert that you are over the age of 18, you hold legal title to the games you are trading, and they are official, authentic Sony products. I will ship first if my score is lower, which it most likely is. I ship all items, money orders, etc. with signature confirmation and I suggest you do the same. I'll entertain all offers, and am serious about finding these wants. I have no problem checking lists, and apologize if these terms seem stern, I just want them known due to the amount of potential problems which I've had over the years of trading on other sites. PM or post if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in Nights for saturn. PM me with what cube stuff you are looking for or just pm me a price.

Thanks

I just tried to respond to your PM, but it says that the option was disabled or you're not allowed to receive them.

No worries on my end regarding the situation and just let me know if you see anything you'd be interested in trading.

Also, if you're still on the lookout for the Stranglehold CE, you can find it for $19.99 at Smith's Marketplace/Fred Meyer. I'd be happy to pick you up a copy for cost plus shipping if you need one.

Hey, i was gonna pm you but the option is gone for some reason. Anyway, i'm interested in Shadow of the Collosus, Disgaea 2 and God of War II. If you want to check out my list to see if we could work out a trade.

bread's done
Back