159 (100%)
Have:

Fallout 4 Pipboy Edition for PC - Make Offer

Want:
Trade towards XBOne
Paypal
Amazon GC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mofo1115']Are you interested in some form of a trade for an xbox bundle? If so, any games that you are looking for?[/QUOTE]

I would consider an xbox bundle.

Main games I'd be interested in are:
Halo / Halo 2
Knights of the old republic 1/2
Anything else that would apeal to teenage boys.
(and not the guy game ;) )

are you willing to part out the games?
id like ssbm: melee and mario party 4, maybe even mario kart.
i can do paypal, what would the price be each or for all?
thanks

I'm trying to get kart,baseball, and golf off his hands for awhile now.. i gave him my final best offer for these 3. Even when i went off the wall prices on him because i was looking for 4 games on the list now only 3. So I hope i get it. It's the best deal i've made with him so far for me and him. He thought about my deal on 4. Went down to 3 games and didn't even take the price off the main total much...

I hope he reads my offer and accepts i've been looking for these games forever and am starting to feel annoying messaging him all my offers :p. I just really want to game on.

Sorry for an 'annoying' lack of responses.
I am really torn about selling, trading the lot off.

Offers are being considered.

PM's will be answered shortly.

[quote name='madman360']are you willing to part out the games?
id like ssbm: melee and mario party 4, maybe even mario kart.
i can do paypal, what would the price be each or for all?
thanks[/QUOTE]

SSBM is staying with the cube bundle.

PM sent about MP4 & MK:DD

Interested in the Gameboy Player. Are you interested in trading for anything in particular or games for any particular systems you would be interested in trading for? I have some games for older systems if your interested in anything retro and even afew newer games.

[quote name='FOnewearl']Interested in the Gameboy Player. Are you interested in trading for anything in particular or games for any particular systems you would be interested in trading for? I have some games for older systems if your interested in anything retro and even afew newer games.[/QUOTE]

PS2 or GBA are all I'm keeping.

Have anything for either system?

[quote name='csidegamer']PS2 or GBA are all I'm keeping.

Have anything for either system?[/QUOTE]

Not much I do afew afew games for both of them I'm mostly overflowing with retro stuff. I'll PM you with what I have even if it ain't much if nothing else a bump for you :)

[quote name='csidegamer']Sorry, didn't see anything I'd (or my kids) would play.[/quote]

Since you mentioned the chillens, does the GameCube version of Over The Hedge do anything for ya? It's new/sealed. I was going to play it with my kids, but if you're up for a swap, we'd rather play MKDD.

[quote name='dinaboo']Since you mentioned the chillens, does the GameCube version of Over The Hedge do anything for ya? It's new/sealed. I was going to play it with my kids, but if you're up for a swap, we'd rather play MKDD.[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry.

Kids are older, so unloading the cube as well.

[quote name='csidegamer']Nope, sorry.

Kids are older, so unloading the cube as well.[/quote]

Thanks fer checkin' again.

bread's done
Back