Tekken 5 Collectors Edition with joystick $50 at Frys!

Thunderscope

CAGiversary!
I was at my Fry's Electronic store today and I saw that they had marked them down to $49.99 so thats like getting the joystick for like $30 since the game retails for $20, also includes a bonus DVD.

I am a tekken fan n i have this bundle when it 1st came out but now , i want it again just for keepsake and as a nostalgic memorablia the stick by itself is worth it imo good quality stick period!

Any word in on the quality of the joystick? I've been meaning to pick up an arcade stick and the package is rather tempting.

It's probably the best retail joystick(IMO) out there. It's made by Hori who is known for their great joysticks.

Not the best joystick, but the best one that's available in the US, esp for that price.

If you want a REAL joystick, look up a Hori Real Arcade pro.

[quote name='Thunderscope']I was at my Fry's Electronic store today and I saw that they had marked them down to $49.99 so thats like getting the joystick for like $30 since the game retails for $20, also includes a bonus DVD.[/quote]
What bonus DVD?

I thought the CE includes the game (non-GH, obviously), arcade stick, a collector's box for the Tekken games (if you have them all).

I assume you can hook up 2 stickers to a PS2 and play in 2-player mode, right?

bread's done
Back