CAGcast the Best & Most Reviewed (Audio) Video Game Podcast on iTunes...It Seems So!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
After a bit of searching on iTunes, it appears that the CAGcast, with 51 x 5 star reviews, is the best and most reviewed (audio only) video game podcast. Maybe somone can prove me mistaken...

We've got more and better reviews than:
Major Nelson, Penny Arcade, 1UP Yours, OXM, EGM, IGN (all 3 combined!), GameSpot (all 3 combined!), 4CR, Gaming Steve, and many more!

It makes sense that we lose out to a few video podcasts, as video iPod owners are probably hungry to take advantage of their toy's video capabilities and large storage space.

Thanks to all our listeners who took the time to submit reviews to iTunes!
Add to the CAG domination, submit a review to iTunes!
CAGcast page on iTunes

I may be partial, but I'd say the CAGcast is much better than most of those listed. I listen to 1up and enjoy it, and Penny Arcade can be funny, but all those other ones just aren't consistent enough to earn the top spot.

[quote name='apokalipze2']I think a video podcast would be great. Some of us need to make use of that video feature on the ipod:applause:[/QUOTE]

...as well as our PSPs...

[quote name='apokalipze2']I think a video podcast would be great. Some of us need to make use of that video feature on the ipod:applause:[/QUOTE]

yes, I need some podcasts to watch while I'm driving.

"Man causes 32 car pile up on I-94-- claims he was distracted by a bald, cheap guy and a wombat"

[quote name='apokalipze2']I think a video podcast would be great. Some of us need to make use of that video feature on the ipod:applause:[/quote]

Not exactly sure how we could make it work with Wombat in NYC and me in Tokyo. Sounds like a lot of editing work!

I can understand why, your podcasts are awesome. It's bizarre how I enjoy listening to 2 guys talk for 54 minutes on my PSP, maybe it's the Mario impressions?

this maybe a silly question, but I want to write a review, but they want me to create an account, but I dont feel like givin out any credit card info. Any help?

[quote name='CheapyD']Not exactly sure how we could make it work with Wombat in NYC and me in Tokyo. Sounds like a lot of editing work![/QUOTE]

There's always hand puppets.

[quote name='CheapyD']Not exactly sure how we could make it work with Wombat in NYC and me in Tokyo. Sounds like a lot of editing work![/QUOTE]

splitscreen somehow? just a thought...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']this maybe a silly question, but I want to write a review, but they want me to create an account, but I dont feel like givin out any credit card info. Any help?[/quote]If you have an AOL IM account, you can login with that.

[quote name='CheapyD']If you have an AOL IM account, you can login with that.[/QUOTE]

cheapy, what time is it in japan. dont mind me im just bored out of my mind at work.

[quote name='CheapyD']If you have an AOL IM account, you can login with that.[/QUOTE]

I tried with my Aim account info and they said my aim account was from the wrong country, any clues

I think your best bet is to obtain animated video of the Green Giant and Sprout and simply dub the show over it.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I tried with my Aim account info and they said my aim account was from the wrong country, any clues[/quote]
i got that too.

[quote name='Tybee']I think your best bet is to obtain animated video of the Green Giant and Sprout and simply dub the show over it.[/quote]
OK Tybee, not a comment on your post, but a serious cheer for your NMH avatar. Bravo.

Oh, and bravo to the CAGcast, too. I actually found the podcast before I found the site. Definitely one of my favorites, along with the Penny Arcade podcast (for different reasons, obviously). You and Wombat do a great job.

bread's done
Back