Peter Moore: A CAGCast Listener?

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
As KaneRobot pointed out in this thread, Peter Moore has an explanation for the lack of Live Arcade games. This just happened to be a point of contention mentioned in this weeks' CAGcast. Is it me or does MS seem to have some sort of response to every complaint about XBL that is mentioned on the CAGcast? The last time I noticed this was when Wombat complained that the availability of downloadable content was abysmal. Wombat went on to further state that there was NO reason why new content shouldn't be available on a daily basis. Shortly thereafter we started seeing more and more content available for download, usually 1 item per day instead of several items every week or two.

Conspiracy theory or factoid?

Mr. Moore - I think you are a CAG at heart.

We're not the only ones who have these complaints. :lol:

That'd be pretty cool if Peter Moore tailored to specific CAG complaints though. ;)

[quote name='Trakan']We're not the only ones who have these complaints. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Exactly...

I saw Peter Moore hoarding copies of 187 Ride or Die for $8.96 at CC yesterday. He almost bit my hand off when I tried to grab a copy of Area 51.

Considering the nature of this site, I think we'd be the last people Moore would be concerned about pleasing. We are, after all, as an Best Buy exec termed us, the 'demon customers.'

If Peter Moore is in fact a CAG, I'd just like to tell him to fuck off, I can't stand that guy.

I feel a bit better knowing there is a small chance he'll see that.

[quote name='evanft']I saw Peter Moore hoarding copies of 187 Ride or Die for $8.96 at CC yesterday. He almost bit my hand off when I tried to grab a copy of Area 51.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Then why no marketplace points with purchase of a 20oz soda? They both said it would work like gangbusters after I asked them.

[quote name='evanft']I saw Peter Moore hoarding copies of 187 Ride or Die for $8.96 at CC yesterday. He almost bit my hand off when I tried to grab a copy of Area 51.[/quote]Nicely done.
I heard he has a Best Buy GGC tattooed on his chest.

If he's not a listener, he should be!

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']He's the Sega guy turned Xbox guy.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I worked at Sega when he jumped ship. It was a sad day to say the least. That was just around the time the DC went belly up and Sega had an internal firesale on all Sega hardware. Can you say Nomads for $5? Now THAT was fucking awesome!

[quote name='Roufuss']If Peter Moore is in fact a CAG, I'd just like to tell him to fuck off, I can't stand that guy.

I feel a bit better knowing there is a small chance he'll see that.[/QUOTE]I agree. He seriously needs to think before he talks. I still remember the comments he said about PS2, at E3 2000, but it ended up beating the DC badly (DC has a great console in all, but there's no denying it woudln't be able to compete with the PS2 hype). He's already complaining about the Xbox 360 BC being a waste of time, possibly swaying people away from X360, hoping all their games are BC in the future. I wonder if MS would be better off without him.

[quote name='daphatty']Yep. I worked at Sega when he jumped ship. It was a sad day to say the least. That was just around the time the DC went belly up and Sega had an internal firesale on all Sega hardware. Can you say Nomads for $5? Now THAT was fucking awesome![/quote]

hahaha, that's the most CAG thing I can imagine someone thinking.

"oh fuck, it's all going to shit... HOOZAH? $5 Nomads! HOLLA!"

:lol:

JUVENILE, LOW-CLASS PUN AHEAD. TURN BACK NOW. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Really, this won't be funny to some people.

I'm not kidding.

Don't go any further if you don't want to see it.

Ok.

Here we go.

Peter Moore? More like a FAGcast listener.

[quote name='Samurai T']I agree. He seriously needs to think before he talks. I still remember the comments he said about PS2, at E3 2000, but it ended up beating the DC badly (DC has a great console in all, but there's no denying it woudln't be able to compete with the PS2 hype). He's already complaining about the Xbox 360 BC being a waste of time, possibly swaying people away from X360, hoping all their games are BC in the future. I wonder if MS would be better off without him.[/QUOTE]

I think the industry as a whole would be better off without him.

bread's done
Back