Prey-44.99, Tekken Dark resur-34.99, Time crisis 3 with dual guncon 39.99

[quote name='guyver2077']damn too bad prey is pc version[/QUOTE]
THat's what I said when I clicked on the link. Out of the 5 pre orders I made from outpost in the recent months I got one game on time. Tekken is only $5 cheaper and that's a game I want the first day so I'll pass. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Madskills1182']THat's what I said when I clicked on the link. Out of the 5 pre orders I made from outpost in the recent months I got one game on time. Tekken is only $5 cheaper and that's a game I want the first day so I'll pass. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I can go get Tekken with a GGC at Best Buy for $35 and not have to wait a week.

I wish it was $25 or $30, then I'd go for it.

Wait Tekkend Dark Resurrection is getting a release stateside? When was this announced? Great news anyhow. When does it come out?

Tekken was announced a while ago for a state side release. Right now the date is 7/25 I believe. And the shipping kills the deal for the 360 Prey.

[quote name='Fire']Wait Tekkend Dark Resurrection is getting a release stateside? When was this announced? Great news anyhow. When does it come out?[/QUOTE]

it's been close to 6 or more months...

Must have missed it I guess. Thanks for the info though. The only Dark Ressurection I knew of was for the arcades here.

[quote name='opportunity777']Namco should make Tekken for 360 because I want to play on LIVE.

PSP version is still awesome though.[/quote]

They wouldn't make it online anyways, it'd be near impossible to play a fighter with any hint of lag.

Tekken DR will prolly be $35 in the Fry's ad... and if I PM that, I won't have to wait until Tekken 6 comes out to play the game.

[quote name='opportunity777']Namco should make Tekken for 360 because I want to play on LIVE.

PSP version is still awesome though.[/QUOTE]

first of all, Tekken is at home on the Playstation family of consoles. Second, I really don't want to play Tekken on a 360 controler. Lastly, there are high chances as Tekken 6 going online.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']first of all, Tekken is at home on the Playstation family of consoles. Second, I really don't want to play Tekken on a 360 controler. Lastly, there are high chances as Tekken 6 going online.[/QUOTE]

Just because Tekken has a home already doesn't mean a change of scenery would be bad :)

I am not interested in PS3 at all (at least for the first 2 years), which is why I wish it would come out for 360. The 360 was the only console I bought right when it came out since the PS1.

No Tekken 6 or Ridge Racer 7 for 360 makes me a sad panda :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back