DS Lites in the West Covina area?

klyco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I cant seem to find any. I have one but I'm trying to get one for my bro. The guy at my Gamecrazy said they been sold out since I bought mine on the 11th. Anyone find any around the West Covina area's?

[quote name='klyco']I cant seem to find any. I have one but I'm trying to get one for my bro. The guy at my Gamecrazy said they been sold out since I bought mine on the 11th. Anyone find any around the West Covina area's?[/QUOTE]

I have an extra one. let me know if your interested.

that's right next to Pomona i think ;)

I thought i saw DSlite in MOntclair Target last week, not sure if it's still there

ok, my friend was just shopping for a ds light in the covina area so here are my 2 cents. the walmart on azusa and arrow has a bunch and the circuit city on barranca and workman (eastland center) should have a few (check www.circuitcity.com). hope it helps...

[quote name='ultrarobotninja']ok, my friend was just shopping for a ds light in the covina area so here are my 2 cents. the walmart on azusa and arrow has a bunch and the circuit city on barranca and workman (eastland center) should have a few (check www.circuitcity.com). hope it helps...[/QUOTE]
how long ago was this? Because I checked the CC recently and could not find it.

bread's done
Back