Important CAGcast Poll, please vote

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Very simple two answer poll:

Have you ever listened to a CAGcast?
Even if you have only listened to one. Its a great to help to us if you can respond to the poll, even if you have never posted but have listened to the show or not, please vote.

Thanks in advance

I've fallen behind on the last couple since my vacation threw off all my CAG surfing habits, but other than that I've caught just about all of them.

I've never listened to one simply because I'm not into podcasts.
[quote name='wubb']I listened to the one with shrike to hear what he sounds like. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]Which one was he in? Now I'm curious :D

[quote name='shipwreck']shipwreck boosts Wombat's ego stat +1.

Wombat has leveled up.[/QUOTE]

Now i can stroke my magic missle,

there is a real reason for the poll, really there is

Didn't at first, have been catching up (starting with #1) since about a month ago. I'm up to around 31 or 32 now, almost there.

Really, a lot of what Wombat says is like sticking a microphone inside my brain (ouch). Stuff like "there's no excuse for not having new XBL marketplace content every day" and "HD-DVD and Blu-Ray will both fail" are straight from the Book of KaneRobot. It's like I'm having my own podcast vicariously. Through a wombat.

And when Cheapy burps, it's like sticking a microphone inside my mouth (hot!).

In conclusion, the CAGcast is enjoyable, and Libya is a land of contrast.

I listen to them while driving. It's like having my 2 best friends commute with me in the morning... and I honestly don't think I could live without you guys talking it up on my way to work... :sniffle:

I listened to - I think - numbers one through three, a couple somewhere in the middle and half of the Trontastic one.

Needs more Wombat.

12201286l6tj.gif

All the time during my lunch break on Wednesday's; or whenever you guys upload it to the site during that particular week.

[quote name='Wombat']Now i can stroke my magic missle,

there is a real reason for the poll, really there is[/QUOTE]

Something tells me the end of the CAGcast may be near... :sob: This poll needs to be on the front page!

I listen religiously. It makes my short 30 minute commute much more pleasant. (I hate public transportation but I live in D.C. where cars have no place...)

[quote name='KaneRobot']And when Cheapy burps, it's like sticking a microphone inside my mouth (hot!).
[/QUOTE]

LOL!

[quote name='daphatty']Something tells me the end of the CAGcast may be near... :sob: This poll needs to be on the front page!

[/QUOTE]

CAGcast's are not going anywhere, don't you worry.

[quote name='dmes65']Are we going to be getting a video podcast?[/quote]OMG no. We don't need Cheapy's open mouth head bobbing and Wombat's furry face gracing our iPods! ::runs screaming:: ;)

[quote name='Genocidal']Nope, but it's nothing personal. For some reason I just can't make myself listen to "talk shows" on my PC.[/quote]

I have to agree with Genocidal. I just rather listen to music or something.....Sorry.

I really look forward to the Cagcast, its one of three podcasts I listen to weekly. Please keep doing them, Wombat!

I've listened to a couple, even though I don't generally listen to any podcasts at all. I appreciate the effort, but sometimes the content is hit or miss with me. I do like the chemistry between Cheapy and Wombat, though. I'd stick with audio as graphics are slow and expensive to support.

I've listened to all of them (and a couple 2 or 3 times). I listen mostly while reading on CAG and occasionally on my PSP. They are really fun to listen to so I hope you guys can continue doing it without changing it too much.

this is kinda like putting a poll in the xbox 360 forum with the question "Do you have an xbox 360?"

bread's done
Back