Hitman: Blood Money (360) $40 + $3.10 shipping (free to Japan) at Play-Asia

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 rajchakrabarti

rajchakrabarti

Your Soul is Mine.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:20 AM

how long is shipping ususally from play aisa ?
"That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten."

Posted Image

my collection : http://users.ign.com.../rajchakrabarti

#32 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:40 AM

Shipping takes 1-2 weeks, I believe.

I've been playing alot of Hitman since I got it. It's really a fun game.
I'm going to talk about it during our next CAGcast.

#33 AZNGam3r

AZNGam3r

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:21 AM

I've heard a lot of Play-Asia and was about to ask if they're reliable. I just wanted to make sure before I gave them my credit-card information. I'm guessing from all of the happy customers that they are indeed very reliable.

One thing question I have in mind is: why and how are they so cheap? Is it simply because they're made in Asia? Thanks in advance!

#34 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:27 AM

I've heard a lot of Play-Asia and was about to ask if they're reliable. I just wanted to make sure before I gave them my credit-card information. I'm guessing from all of the happy customers that they are indeed very reliable.

They are one of the biggest importers on the internet. You are safe with them.

#35 mrbungler

mrbungler

Posted 13 July 2006 - 10:19 PM

Received mine in the mail today. I ordered on July 2nd. I freaked out when I saw the PAL sticker on it but it loaded fine. No time to play for a few days but looking forward to it.
Posted Image

#36 WalkinPneumonia

WalkinPneumonia

Professional Cheap @$$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:38 AM

I got mine on the 12th and ordered on the 4th. I've only done the first two levles, but I really like it. It looks nice on HD.
Posted Image

#37 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:41 PM

Ok, I just got my games today. I ordered them on the 4th.

It came in a normal bubble envelope.

Here's everything that came in the package. The Dead Rising sticker was a nice surprise.

Posted Image

The back of the cases. Everything on the packaging is in English.

Posted Image

Sadly, during it's journey to America, my Hitman: BM disc popped out and bounced around in the case causing alot of scratches all over it. It still works but man if that isn't a kick in the balls. If it gives me any trouble I guess I'll have to call Play-Asia up and see what they can do.

Here's the inside of the case. The instruction manual are all in English with no Chinese/Japanese in sight.

Posted Image

The main screen of Moto GP (yes, I know my TV is dusty). Everything in the game is in English.

Posted Image

The main screen of Hitman: BM. Again everything is in English. Not real difference between this and the version you would get from your local Best Buy.

Posted Image

Not bad for $85.40 shipped.

- edit Just got this PM

Thanks for posting them.
One question: where it says "NTSC-J" and "PAL" on the top right front corners of MotoGP 06 and Hitman, respectively, are those on the covers or are they stickers, because the one on MotoGP 06 kind of looks like a sticker?
Thanks

MotoGP is just a sticker on the wrapping. When you take the wrapping off, it just says NTSC. And underneath the sticker of proof of purchase on the case is a real proof of purchase printed on the insert.

On Hitman it's the PAL version but it works fine on an American X360