Phoenix Wright: Purchase Raffle

Maddgief

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I dont' know if there's any interest but CheapyD said it would be okay if I do this:

If you've spent any time at all in the Phoenix Wright thread in VGD (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97113), you know I personally have had a helluva time finding this game.

As life goes, I had a copy sent to me at cost by Munch, and nearly simultaneously had two orders process so I have 3 extra copies to dispose of.

What I'm proposing is that those who are interested, post in this thread and I'll do a raffle of sorts and whomever's numbers are chosen, will be able to buy the copies at cost.

I have two US versions at $34.00 ($35.00 if by papal to offset fees and not lose money) shipped and one from the UK at $40.00 shipped ($42.00 if by paypal).

Entry is free. Please only post once in this thread. Duplicates will be ignored. Questions are accepted via PM and Answers will be posted in the body of my post.

The numbers chosen first will get to choose which version they want.

Edit: Drawing will be at 6:00 PM EST Friday July 14...If there's no interest, I'll just sell them off to desirous Cags...

I got mine from Capcom last week, but I'd like the chance at this for my friend who bought Phoenix Wright when it first came out and has since LOST IT before he even finished it. Yeah, you could say he's a bit upset.

I've been pretty unlucky so far when it comes to contests :whistle2:(. Who knows, maybe I'll win this one.

Please note the OP's 1 feedback, which means any CAG with higher feedback should request that the OP send first on the sale transaction. Any 1 feedback CAG's, it's a toss-up on who pays/sends first, and 0 feedback CAGs should be asked to pay first.

[quote name='shrike4242']Please note the OP's 1 feedback, which means any CAG with higher feedback should request that the OP send first on the sale transaction. Any 1 feedback CAG's, it's a toss-up on who pays/sends first, and 0 feedback CAGs should be asked to pay first.[/quote]

Thanks for pointing this out: FYI everyone, I'm at 42 on ebay with 100%. Ring me up and check it out.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Wait, so if we win, we get them for $34?

That's not a very good contest... :whistle2:s[/quote]

Yes but at least you get them. I'm not rich and am unloading them at what I paid for them.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

Hey, it could be worse, he could be asking people to buy in to the raffle at like, a $1 a pop or something, then the winner gets to pay for the game.

As I see it, he's *could* take them to eBay very easily, but he's trying to give some CAGs the chance to buy the game who can't find it in stock elsewhere a chance to grab one.

Like Shrike said, he's only got 1 feedback, so if the winner has more, you can ask him to ship first, so no big deal.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Wait, so if we win, we get them for $34?

That's not a very good contest... :whistle2:s[/quote]

make it:
Braveheart.jpg

FREEdom!!!!!!!

j/k

good contest

Sorry I'm late. Back later than expected from a business trip. So, as best as I can tell there only 3 interested parties: TyranT, Shayde and Ozcatter. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2025736", true); After I tuck in the kids, I'll have the wife pick the numbers and send PMs. If you see this thread prior to that and meant to be in-instead of just post, lemme know and I'll repick.

Oh and Vegan.

Well... never mind. I'll just use everyone who has posted and if they don't want one we'll go to the next one in the list. I'm off to

Winners are in order Vegan, TyranT and Gaelan. Vegan and TyranT get first refusal at the $34/5.00 versions. Gaelan is on deck. PMs on the way!

bread's done
Back