America's VideoGame Expo (VGXPO) free EGM subscription giveaway

BigEd

CAG Veteran
We're giving away 15,000 free subscriptions to EGM as part of a promotion for the 2006 America's VideoGame Expo - VGXPO. As the event's coordinator (and CAG user) I wanted to share this offer with all of you and ask that you pass it along to all of your friends. The free EGM subscriptions run from now until July 31, so be sure to act fast.

Last year's VGXPO had over 17,000 attendees, and featured dozens of vendors selling videogames from the 70's, 80's, 90's and today. In addition, companies like RedOctane were on hand showing off some of 2005's best games. This year the convention will be held in Philadelphia on October 27-29, at the Valley Forge Convention Center. The expo features 100 arcade machines, a VideoGame Battle of the Bands music event, a 48 hour game center, bring your own PC/Xbox/PS2/360 LAN, and lots more.

VGXPO is the biggest open to the public event for videogamers. We hope you can make it, but even if you can't come out, be sure to get your free EGM subscription. If you'd like more information about VGXPO, just heard over to VGXPO.com.

VGXPO Website: www.vgxpo.com
EGM Subscriptions: http://www.zdmcirc.com/forms/EGM_062906_vgxpo_form.html

[quote name='Oktoberfest']if we already have subscriptions to EGM, this one will just stack on to it, right?[/QUOTE]

It should. Thanks OP!

So, wait. I already got a free year of EGM through GameShout. So now I can get another free year after that? Good by my book.
Thanks OP!
And I'll have to look some more into this VGXPO thingy. I probably won't be able to attend (Curse you college!), but still sounds cool.

Does it confirm it once we hit "Get a FREE subscription!" because after clicking that it takes me to a page to order passes to the VGXPO?

I'm a bit concerned because there's no confirmation...and I beginning to think that you get the free sub ONLY if you register to attend the event.

[quote name='jim.flack']I'm a bit concerned because there's no confirmation...and I beginning to think that you get the free sub ONLY if you register to attend the event.[/QUOTE]

Nope, its free - even if you don't buy any VGXPO passes. Ziff Davis points you back to us, since most of the folks that sign up are clicking the ad from our home page. We just want to bring your attention back to VGXPO, that's all.

Ed

Thanks for the post BigEd!

If anybody ends up going, make sure to take ample pictures (or video). It'll make a nice CAG-on-the-scene feature.

adds another to my growing list of subscriptions. and I thought I had a subscription to one of the Playstation magazines, but oh well.

Nintendo Power: til Jan 07 - $12
Gamepro: til Jun 07 - $10
EGM: til Jul 08 - free
CGW: Oct 07 - free ---- to be honest, I'm not sure why the hell I have this.
T&T: Mar 07 - free

Thanks a lot!

Hopefully this offer works for residents in Canada as well. *Prays*

By the way Spazx, how do you get 3 free years of subscription?

For everyone else that don't know yet, here is the free 12-month subscription from GameShout mentioned earlier:

http://www.gameshout.com/egm

[quote name='Ramman77']By the way Spazx, how do you get 3 free years of subscription?[/quote]

By doing 3 of these nice free offers, right now I've done two and my subscription ends April 2008 and this should stack to make that a nice 2009.

[quote name='SpazX']By doing 3 of these nice free offers, right now I've done two and my subscription ends April 2008 and this should stack to make that a nice 2009.[/quote]

Yes, I know ;) ...Assuming that 2 of those free offers are from VGXPO and GameShout, where did you find the third free offer?

Mind sharing it with us as well? :D

[quote name='Firestorm']Ramman77, check the Magazine Thread in the Free Stuff and Contest Board =)[/quote]

Heh thanks! What's going on with all that registration crap though for the EGM magazine? And the offer for EGM under "Digital" section has expired :(

Damn, I looked through the list and most of them are for US only :(...wanted Maxim, Stuff, Sport's Illustrated, and Takuhai Manga :drool:

We want to blow through all 15,000 free subscriptions, so please pass this offer along to your friends and tell your friends to tell thier friends, and so on and so forth...

Plus, please let everyone know about VGXPO. We had 17,000 people come last year and we would like to reach 25,000 in 2006. We're going to have a few ads in EGM, Tips and Tricks and OPM in the fall - but we are trying to build an initial buzz now.

Last year folks came from all over the country and a few even came from Europe. If you live in PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NY, CN, NH, VT, RI, Mass, or D.C. VGXPO is less then a day's drive - you can make it a road trip. If you live somewhere else, consider coming out to Philly for a nice fall vacation and a weekend of game playing, great buys and lots of fun.l

Come and see what we're all about.

bread's done
Back