Lord of the Rings: Battle for the Middle Earth II - XBox 360 PM/YMMV at CC for $46.79

wootness

CAG Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For those who wanted to buy this game for less...
Fry's Electronics (Outpost.com) has it for $47.99

Linky

It's available at Circuit City as of today (7/8)
So I walked in, and told them, "Hey, Fry's has it for less, can I price match?"
The lady said, "where's the AD?"
I said, "it's on the web and I didn't get a chance to print out because I was in a rush"
she said, "let's check the website then"
After seeing it marked as $47.99 she went ahead with the price match

With the 110% PM guarantee, the total was $46.79 + SALES TAX

I haven't seen any good deals on this game since it just came out... so sorry if it's a repost!

Game review by customers
[/FONT]

[quote name='Madskills1182']I wish I had a Fry's by me.[/quote]

Most of the sales rep in circuit city are not even aware of other competitor store names... so I'd give it a try and tell them that a local fry's electronics is selling it for less, and that they can check it at their online store.

so if I were you, I'd give it a try and save $13+

I MIGHT try this, even though there is no Frys even close to me.

Although CC did price match Amazon.com for me once years ago, so who knows.

It worked for me today at the CC around the corner from Oak Brook mall. I didn't even need to go to customer service to have them valid the price match; the cashier asked for the ad, read it (it was a print-out from Outpost), and did the price-match.

Thanks OP! :bomb:

[quote name='mtxbass1']What the hell are you talking about?[/quote]

I assume he's talking about the $1.20 difference between buying it from CC versus Just getting it from Frys.

You guys are gonna wanna kill me for saying this, but I got my brand new copy for $20! My wife works at EA and employees can buy any EA game for any system(360 included) for just $20.

[quote name='shinpou']You guys are gonna wanna kill me for saying this, but I got my brand new copy for $20! My wife works at EA and employees can buy any EA game for any system(360 included) for just $20.[/quote]

Ah... so lucky... but EA doesn't make the greatest games IMO... If it was Ubisoft, i'd be like, WHOA!

Anyway, the deal is still available! Hurry~

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']I assume he's talking about the $1.20 difference between buying it from CC versus Just getting it from Frys.[/quote]

Yup.

I've done my fair share of PMing but for that little why not just go buy it at Fry's? First you have to buy it there then go back a day later just to get an extra buck and change back, too much of a shassle...........

And if you're that jazzed over $12, just wait 6 months and it'll probably be down to $40 and use a GGC and get it for $25 less than MSRP or wait a year and get it for under 30 or 20.

[quote name='wootness'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

So I walked in, and told them, "Hey, Fry's has it for less, can I price match?"
The lady said, "where's the AD?"
I said, "it's on the web and I didn't get a chance to print out because I was in a rush"
she said, "let's check the website then"
After seeing it marked as $47.99 she went ahead with the price match

[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Jeeze. I've only tried to price match one time, it was at walmart trying to get the $8 half life 2 episode 1 deal. I had printed off the flier off the internet. They wouldn't accept it, she's like we need an actual paper flier, we don't accept any online things.

As if we were living 10 years ago or something...

so yeah. Sorry to hijack, but I'm jealous is all

bread's done
Back