Yawners, but still only $2.99:

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/220320.asp

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/227622.asp

#3 kev

kev

What is a CAGiversary?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:41 PM

Dang it, EB owes me $2 for Dave Mirra and $3 for Haven.

I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE.
Yes, I'm really a teacher.
http://mrroughton.com/

#4 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:42 PM

Dang it, EB owes me $2 for Dave Mirra and $3 for Haven.

I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THOSE.

You and me both ;)

#5 little_krampy

little_krampy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:44 PM

One more for $2.99:

NCAA Gamebreaker 2004

You'd probably be better off with NFL2K3 though. 989 Studios sucks.

I like how EB lures you in with the $3 game, then the majority of the other cheap games that have been $5 - $10 over the past two weeks are now all of a sudden more expensive.

#6 Thunderscope

Thunderscope

too cheap for a title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:54 PM

I just bought it, couldn't resist the deal, and I also bought Dark Arena so shipping was free and I saved 90 cents!!!
-Cheap Ass Gamer Addict-

#7 Derwood43

Derwood43

is a dad! Be afraid.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:57 PM

Thanks for the deal CheapyD. My brother-in-law is a fan of Dave Mirra.

Posted Image

#8 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 02:58 PM

wooooooooooooooooo thanks guys i got dave , ncaa gamebreaker, raven or whateer it was called and Arc the lad all for 22.21 with shipping (took the 10 days)

4 games for 22 bucks cant beat that as well i was going to go out and by the gamebreaker last week for 20 at best buy its like buying that and getting the other 3 games free WOW

#9 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:34 PM

Hey complete your offer at EBGAMES and if u join the awards thing u will get a 10 buck gift coupon to EBGAMES. they give u 30 day free trail cancell within the 30 days and your getting a 10 buck coupon free

I found a few good offers (BUY A PIZZA GET ONE FREE)

even if u say a month and spend 9 bucks (The service is 9 per month) The eb game pays for the 2nd month

ROCK ON EBGAME

#10 grandamchandler

grandamchandler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2004 - 03:43 PM

thanks Cheapy D-ave Mirra

#11 little_krampy

little_krampy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

Back in stock 9 AM.

#12 Cornfedwb

Cornfedwb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:02 PM

wooooooooooooooooo thanks guys i got dave , ncaa gamebreaker, raven or whateer it was called and Arc the lad all for 22.21 with shipping (took the 10 days)

4 games for 22 bucks cant beat that as well i was going to go out and by the gamebreaker last week for 20 at best buy its like buying that and getting the other 3 games free WOW

You spent $22 on one posibly decent game (Arc the lad), one old sports game and two budget-bin (not fun) games. I could beat that buy buying one good, enjoyable game for $22.

#13 Sporadic

Sporadic

done with this site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:03 PM

I love this game. I bought it a long time back for 15 (to put it in perpective it was my 10-15th game and I am now at 63)

#14 peteyrose

peteyrose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:05 PM

You spent $22 on one posibly decent game (Arc the lad), one old sports game and two budget-bin (not fun) games. I could beat that buy buying one good, enjoyable game for $22.

Word.

I don't get the infatuation people have here with buying anything at $5. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you're not throwing your money away.

Cheap deals blind everyone. :(

#15 jaybird

jaybird

A Real CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:11 PM

If you haven't noticed, this is a greatest hits title - so it's hardly a crap game.

Go pay $49.99 for the new Madden & leave us cheapasses alone.

#16 mmn

mmn

Peyton Manning = XLI MVP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:15 PM

In your opinion he only got one decent game. Maybe he'll like all 4 of them.

You could stop shitting in the guy's cereal at any time now.

#17 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:25 PM

Is there any way to get free shipping for this?

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#18 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:30 PM

Why its good for me is that

1. ARc the lad runs 29.99 at the local eb store got it for 9.99 online
2. ncaa gamebreaker i was going to buy this last week at bb for 20 bucks so i saved 17 bucks

3 and 4 the two cheap games the dave and the other 2.99 for games hell i can dump them at a local store for that and even if i can only dump them for 2 bucks each renting these games is 2.99 so its just lke i rented the games

bo ya

#19 mmn

mmn

Peyton Manning = XLI MVP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:34 PM

Buy a preplayed game with it, use "pplay15" and "saver" and you'll get 15% off the preplayed game and free shipping.

#20 Mr Unoriginal

Mr Unoriginal

Cheap Amish Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:37 PM

Buy a preplayed game with it, use "pplay15" and "saver" and you'll get 15% off the preplayed game and free shipping.

Thanks, now to find a cheap pre played game.

Its too bad you're still a prick with a stupid gimmick.

#21 fireball343

fireball343

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:38 PM

^

a 99 cent game to actually save some money
Thanks to polobearjp and Ivanhoe for the ESPN Coke Codes
Thanks to CharAznable for the Gmail Invite.
Thanks to Jiiim2K for DEW U points.
fireball34349304820942380990

#22 pinballwiz2004d

pinballwiz2004d

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:48 PM

8) I think it's a good deal, as long as you play the game and it just doesn't get stashed in the corner gathering dust.
So my philosophy is if you can get a descent hour of fun per dollar you pay, then you are getting your moneys worth.. :wink:
And so For 3 dollars you should atleast get 3 hours of fun....of course you are required to be having fun(and not bored or frustrated) for this length of time.... :lol:

Point: Dont buy it if you don't plan on playing it any time.

#23 BigDirty

BigDirty

Moderator Emeritus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:52 PM

I'll be the first to admit that I double-bought Mirra 2. I got it originally for GameCube, but found that there were several bugs that shipped with it (apparent memory leaks, addressing problems, collision dection, among others), but I was willing to take a $5 chance on the XBox version that by hardware principles, would have most of these problems cleared up (and it did).

I've actually purchases many more than several $5 (or less) games in the past year, and enjoyed more than the majority of those that I've had time to play. $5 won't get you a rental at Blockbuster, but if you would even be tempted to try it out, it doesn't hurt, (unless you start running out of space). Since being a part of this scene, the only time I was in Blockbuster was to pick up Max Payne 2 for $13.
Posted Image
Posted Image