My First Contest!!...Winners announced!!!

Jedi1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
191 (100%)
Winners in order

1st Kaijufan - replied

2nd JebusMcLucifer - replied

3rd Mr.Answer - replied

ok, here's the deal, i have been wanting to do a contest to give back to the CAG community for the deals that i have been able to take part in...i just did not know what to make the contest about or for...Now i think i have come up with something decent...

All i ask is that you post a pic of yourself, why you may ask, just so i and the rest of the CAG Community can associate faces with their screen names...sorry if it seems lame or if its been done before but its all i could come up with;)

a few rules and restrictions though

1. You must have been a CAG since at the very latest May 2006...anybody after that i wont consider eligible since i dont want people(lurkers) joining just for this contest...

I will make exceptions for those Cags who joined in June 2006 and have 2 or more feedback before the start of this contest...

Anybody else can enter...however i can only ship in the USA (sorry cheapy and our Canadian Cag'ers):cry:

2. The winner will be picked at random somehow...i will look into that later or maybe one of the mods can help me with some number generator or whatever

3. if enough people enter into this contest then i will award 2nd and maybe 3rd prizes

4. the prizes will be one of the following list of games for Various systems...

5. The end of this contest is 7-17-06 9:00 PM EST

6. The winner that is randomly chosen will be asked to prove that it is indeed his real picture (unless it seems pretty obvious to me) wanna try to keep this as legit as possible

The Prize list (winner picks 1 item from the list)

Xbox

From Russia with Love Sealed
The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction Sealed - Chosen by Kaijufan
Mech Assault 2 Limited Edition Sealed
Chronicles of Narnia sealed
Army Men Sarges War sealed

PS2
Haunting Ground sealed
Nightmare before Christmas sealed
Pyschonauts sealed
Legacy of Kain Defiance sealed
Brothers in arms Earned in blood sealed

DS
Trace Memory sealed Chosen by JebusMcLucifer
Lunar sealed
Finding Nemo sealed Chosen by Mr.Answer

GC
Sonic Adventure sealed
Sonic Adventure 2 sealed

more may be added but i dont know yet:)

The icon, the main-event, the showstopper..."The Heartbreak Kid" 2Fast!

robby001.jpg

that's awesome Kaijufan.

this space reserved for when I'm nice and clean to take a nice,current pic. until then...

Title: Me
Artist: Jesus Guerrero
Tools: Ms Paint

chucho4ni.png

[quote name='Jedi1979']so far so good...except for that last one $hady:roll: :lol: ...keep'em coming:)[/quote]
You should make a new rule that the pic actually has to be you. Which of course would be easy to prove and would have to be done to claim your prize. You don't want some jackass just stealing a pic from the web and saying it's them do you? ;)

Way back when, there used to be a gallery for each user on this site, to upload his picture[s.] That bit it after a while. Then, there was a (somewhat short-lived) attempt to spawn a spin-off site called ratethegamer.com, which I think Defender set up.

There are some pictures of site members there, if anyone feels like poking through them or adding his/her own picture, in addition to posting it in this thread (which I am not trying to hijack, here, despite appearances.)

Mentioning it might help those who want to "have a face to associate with the name" along.

[quote name='$hady']You should make a new rule that the pic actually has to be you. Which of course would be easy to prove and would have to be done to claim your prize. You don't want some jackass just stealing a pic from the web and saying it's them do you? ;)[/quote]

you know what i 100% agree with you on that one...i will add it to the original post

[quote name='super_nerd']Awwww, I wish I could enter because I look so sexy...jk. Nice pics everyone:D, shady included![/quote]

decided to make exceptions for newbies who actually have some feedback prior to the contest...

[quote name='ThePlatinumStag']Well...if it gets me a chance at a free copy of Trace Memory or Lunar
Ralph.gif
Here I am:cool:
:applause:Awesome Contest by the way!:applause:[/QUOTE]

You look a lot like one of my best friends. When I was scrolling down the page I had to do a double-take.

[quote name='Technique']You look a lot like one of my best friends. When I was scrolling down the page I had to do a double-take.[/quote]

The ladies must be all over your friend, looking the way he does :cool:

Here is my sexy, sexy pic. I'm a newb so my post might look a little ugly.
me.jpg

As you can see, I'm wearing a very fashionable bright yellow t-shirt that says "I love Jesus + CAG" thanks to my "awesome" MS Paint skills. As for why I have a blue pen up my nose I do not know. And I'm not compensating for anything by holding a big stick...really I'm not...ok maybe just a little. I found a nice stick outside my house and I brought it in so I could poke random people when I got bored. And for the finishing touch, in my right hand I hold a Tiramisu cake snacky thingie, very yummy in your tummy.

[quote name='radjago']They search and strain and drink and stagger[/QUOTE]
Holy crap you know them??? Nobody's ever recognised my name on here, or at least pointed it out.

Awesome.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Holy crap you know them??? Nobody's ever recognised my name on here, or at least pointed it out.

Awesome.[/QUOTE]
They closed the Battle of the Bands at my college one year and we got to help them set up and hang out for a bit. It was shortly after Truthless Heroes came out. Andrew is an interesting guy.

This picture's like five years old, but I still like it for some reason. Hopefully you'll be able to figure out which one I am. Still can't tell? Here's a hint. I'm not Mr. T.
mrtandme.jpg

Here's something more recent, but I've cut my hair since then.
Royal.jpg

This is an oldie, but the only one I have off-hand right now

smmm9qx.jpg

I'm here, for your pleasure.

Also, I'll be the first to admit I'm extremely jealous of godhatesjustyou's hair, attire, and general good mood.

[quote name='SMMM']
Also, I'll be the first to admit I'm extremely jealous of godhatesjustyou's hair, attire, and general good mood.[/QUOTE]

thanks!

i've cut my hair since then and i was only dressed to impressed because of a job interview. i still don't know what the hell i was so happy about.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']thanks!

i've cut my hair since then and i was only dressed to impressed because of a job interview. i still don't know what the hell i was so happy about.[/QUOTE]

The belt is what makes it.

found another pic of myself. Think it's even older (by about 2 years), but oh well:

dsc004767yp.jpg

The little girl is my niece.

Check out the mug on this lug.

pict02570gx.jpg

As for selecting the winner, if you click on the number in the replies column in the forum view, it will give you a list of users who have posted in this thread and you could assign each one a number. Then you could use Random.org's random number generator to select a number out of the range of all possible entries. Double check to make sure they posted their pic and award the prize. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

DaddyEmma1.png

Me holding my baby girl the day she came home from the hospital. She's 4 months old now and has a brother who is almost 4 years old. Yes, I have a mohawk and devil-looking goatee. :D

[quote name='radjago']Check out the mug on this lug.

pict02570gx.jpg

As for selecting the winner, if you click on the number in the replies column in the forum view, it will give you a list of users who have posted in this thread and you could assign each one a number. Then you could use Random.org's random number generator to select a number out of the range of all possible entries. Double check to make sure they posted their pic and award the prize. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.[/quote]

cool thanks for the info:D

bread's done
Back