1000 Free MS Points, Pizza and more!( For Live users)

klownin

CAGiversary!
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/0712-partyinabox.htm

Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday Party-In-A-Box

We're so excited about the great Xbox Live Arcade titles coming out this summer that we're gonna party like it's … um … 1986! Yep, we're inviting our friends over, cranking the Top Gun soundtrack (come on, you KNOW you wanna go back to the "Danger Zone"), ordering pizza, and playing retro Xbox Live® Arcade games.

Want to get in on the action? Throw your own Wednesday Night Arcade party! We'll even help get you started with a Party in a Box. Okay, there's not really a box, but here's what we'll send you:

A free pizza from Papa John's.
1000 Microsoft points. Use 'em to download Xbox Live Arcade titles!
Free digital music download to get your favorite eighties tunes.
All we ask in return? Take some pictures of your party and tell us who was there and what happened. What did you play? What did you listen to? Did you get pepperoni or sausage on your Pappa John's pizza?

If you're ready to host your own Xbox Live Arcade Wednesday party, drop us an email at [email protected], subject: "Arcade Party." Please include your gamertag!

Edit: It's now been confirmed on the gamerscore blog page that this has turned into a random drawing where a few hundred people will win out of the thousands who submitted requests. Moving this to the contest page now.

Think they'd be pissed if I took a picture of myself eating pizza playing 360? Hell, its not like they tell you how many friends have to show up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Think they'd be pissed if I took a picture of myself eating pizza playing 360? Hell, its not like they tell you how many friends have to show up.[/QUOTE]

u can always clone yourself in photoshop etc wearing diff shirts lol. i doubt they would care how many folks are in the pic.

[quote name='klownin']u can always clone yourself in photoshop etc wearing diff shirts lol. i doubt they would care how many folks are in the pic.[/QUOTE]
Even better idea!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Think they'd be pissed if I took a picture of myself eating pizza playing 360? Hell, its not like they tell you how many friends have to show up.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Wednesday night party...yeah. that's me doing homework and maybe my cat sleeping on my bed. :lol:

free pizza and points though, shit yeah, emailed :)

edit: wait, what if J.Allard starts stalking me like that paperboy in Better Off Dead?

I think one of the pictures would have to be of the empty pizza box next to an advertisement of PS3 and a quote at the bottom: "Send more or else"

here's my party...someone put mushrooms on the pizza and it just got weird from there.
LPWWOR2020.gif

[quote name='cyberlian']anyone going to do this???
I sent an email, but the party may just consist of me and my fiance playing some uno...[/quote]

I just plan on moving my Xbox 360 out to the living room and letting them play Galaga while I eat pizza. :)

Im in... with my collection of 130+ XB titles and nearing 20 360 titles I believe I am entitled to a little free stuff... really want the points, but a nice hot pepperoni pizza for free would be nice too (doing the jogging miles daily thing, drinking water, etc... but I STILL crave a good pizza every now and then)

[quote name='cyberlian']anyone going to do this???
I sent an email, but the party may just consist of me and my fiance playing some uno...[/quote]

is that what the kids are callin' it these days? "uno"?? ;)

Thanks OP, email sent. Now I just have to wait for 360 number dos to get back from repair....

[quote name='CheapyD']Does Papa Johns deliever to Tokyo?

p.s. I ate a large Dominos pizza by myself last night...[/quote]

i can hear your ateries clogging from here!

[quote name='KingDox']I sent an email. I want those points !!![/QUOTE]

Lemme get this straight, MS wants to give you points and a pizza to play games with your buddies?!? email sent. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! I jumped all over those 1600 points for $15 at outpost not too long ago (which wasnt a bad deal either) but free beats the hell out of that.

Sent an email, stating that it would be entitled the "F THE PS3" party.

Maybe ill photoshop Ken Kutaragi into the pic wearing a MS t-shirt :p.

[quote name='Wombat']Now they are giving out free stuff, the Wombat curse continues.[/quote]I say curse away if we can get free stuff out of it.

I sent the email, and I have pictures of OTHER people at a pizza party.

There are quite a few. I will pull them up if anyone else doesn't have friends.

Besides, why let people come eat pizza and touch your controllers?

Man, free points is good enough, but a free pie from Papa John's? They are probably the best chain pizza at the moment (not saying much, but still). I love their garlic butter dipping sauce.

"I spent the night playing with myself and listening to the Righteous Brothers"

o_O....

They don't specify xbox gold.... do they?

bread's done
Back