Free I-tune song for 15 Years and Younger

[quote name='apokalipze2']I got 5 thanks OP. I think they're making it harder though. You gotta register to their site before you get the download.[/QUOTE]

I'll be damned. They caught on quick.

Verb? To encourage kids to go outside and be active... they're giving away a file that entertains you on your computer?

...okay.

[quote name='Koggit']Verb? To encourage kids to go outside and be active... they're giving away a file that entertains you on your computer?

...okay.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait until they come up with some device to allow us to listen to our music outside. Animal House looks like a fun movie...John Belushi looks like such a good boy...would never mess with drugs or drinking at all.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Care to explain why?[/quote]

I just prefer other meduims, like windows media, etc over itunes. That's it.

[quote name='Cole']I just prefer other meduims, like windows media, etc over itunes. That's it.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Worst. Reason. Ever.

I don't care for it because of the DRM. Have to reformat Windows? There goes one of your "authorized machines." Can only play it on my computer and iPod, even though I usually listen to music at home through Xbox Media Center.

[quote name='b0bx13']:lol: Worst. Reason. Ever.

I don't care for it because of the DRM. Have to reformat Windows? There goes one of your "authorized machines." Can only play it on my computer and iPod, even though I usually listen to music at home through Xbox Media Center.[/QUOTE]
Except you can reset your "authorized machine" list and add your new computer (if you happened to be at your limit before you reformeted). This isn't a problem.

[quote name='b0bx13']:lol: Worst. Reason. Ever.

I don't care for it because of the DRM. Have to reformat Windows? There goes one of your "authorized machines." Can only play it on my computer and iPod, even though I usually listen to music at home through Xbox Media Center.[/QUOTE]

Get enough to burn it onto a disc and then rip it back to your compy. Works like a charm.

[quote name='crystalklear64']They charge money for music.[/QUOTE]

Boo-hoo. It's more cost effective than wasting hours trying to find songs you want for free.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Boo-hoo. It's more cost effective than wasting hours trying to find songs you want for free.[/QUOTE]
No need to cry over it. Besides, my time is so worthless, its actually not more cost effective.

[quote name='Ben']Except you can reset your "authorized machine" list and add your new computer (if you happened to be at your limit before you reformeted). This isn't a problem.[/QUOTE]
You can only do this so often, plus I can still only play it on my computer/iPod.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Get enough to burn it onto a disc and then rip it back to your compy. Works like a charm.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that works, but it's an incredible hassle. The RIAA still gets a huge percentage of the cost (artists make around 2-5 cents per track). I'd still rather download "illegally" then buy a shirt or something straight from the artist. Well, unless it's a non-RIAA label, then I'll put up with the inconvenience of iTMS.

bread's done
Back