Contest: Free Disc 2 Only of Appleseed Limited Edition + Metal Case

woobacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I happen to have an extra copy of the Appleseed Limited Edition Disc 2 + the metal keepcase. Disc 1 was damaged beyond repair, so I had to throw it out. Rather than throwing out Disc 2 I figured I'll just give it away.

I doubt this will appeal to many CAGs, but hell, maybe someone out there owns the regular edition and wants to see what's on the bonus disc. According to AnimeOnDVD, Disc 1 of the Limited Edition is exactly the same as the one disc you get with the regular edition (review).

This isn't really a contest. I put that in the title so people don't think some website is giving away dozens of these. If you're interested, just a post a comment in here, and I'll do a random drawing next week. And no, I don't mind paying the $2 for shipping. CAG's been good to me.

Edit: Congrats to mannam23 for winning the random drawing!

images4gy.jpg

Thanks for the contest woobacca!
I saw this at a friend's - loved it, and would love to see the extras (and possibly run out and get me a copy of disc 1 :D

I'd love to, since I missed out on the limited edition when it first came out and got the regular edition instead.

I loved the original, and when I first saw the trailer for this my jaw dropped.

Anyways, here's hoping!

Count me in OP.:) My buddy down in Tampa spoke highly of this and I almost got to see it when I went to see him last month. Unfortunately the version he had (copy) was the Japanese Version, so I missed out.

bread's done
Back