The "say Something Nice About Another Cag Contest!!" **WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!**

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
and your winners have been selected courtesy of random.org and there number generator, and prizes were decided by the order the numbers came up.

XIII: mcgavin27

Aggressive Inline: Encendido5

Wild Arms 3: radjago

AND FINALLY THE BEST PRIZE OF ALL.....*drum roll*

A SINGLE SOCK: pop311

Congrats guys, i am sending pms to all the winners, please provide you addresses

In an effort so show my gratitude to the CAG community(especially OTM) i wll be giving away exactly 4 things to people that post in this thread between now and midnight on monday.

to have your post qualify, you have to say a nice thing about a fellow CAG in your post

I will use a random number generator to determine the winners.

Prizes are as follows.

A new and sealed ps2 XIII
XIII.jpg

a new and sealed Aggressive Inline
inline.jpg

a new, sealed Wild Arms 3 (my favorite of the games)
wildarms.gif

and last but not least......

A SOCK!!!
sock-expedition.jpg

(not neccessarily this exact sock, but definately a sock, perhaps of the white variety. and if ur thinking "o, a new pair of socks" you are wrong, just one sock here)

post away

[quote name='Silencer']you for doing this contest :whistle2:*[/QUOTE]

I have to agree! CAGs that spread the love are part of what makes this such a great site. I'm gonna do it myself sometime soon - so keep yer eyes peeled!

[quote name='Plac1d']I don't own a Playstation 2, but I do own feet!

I also promote William H. Macy because he is easily bribed!
WHMacycon.jpg
[/quote]

only one foot is neccessary for this contest, since it is only one sock and all

I would like to thank The_Jacket for posting that $1.32 Planet of the Apes deal, even though it didn't go through. You're still a class act for bringing us closer to capitalizing on one of the greatest price errors in history!

[quote name='Swift900']I'm not entering this contest, only because of the fear I have that I may actually win the one sock... *shudders*[/quote]

however the sock is in "like new" condition

Scrubking is cool because his username makes me think about silly ocean creatures. I don't know why, thats just always what comes to mind when I see his name.

[quote name='TyranT']I would like to thank you for being so generous and pretty funny about the sock.. is it 100% cotton?[/quote]

it very well could be, it is part of the mystery, perhaps some Lycra is involved

I wasn't even going to post in this thread as all the prices suck, and i swear to god if I win the suck I will send it back to you with a fucking turd in it.

Well, I want to express my gratitude to Joevan for being an exceptional CAG trader. As evidenced by his flawless trader ratings, he is always easy to work with, and more than fair.

I personally have made 6-7 transactions with him, which include purchases, sales, and trades. He is always cordial and funny, and never tries to screw you on a deal. He is also good about fast shipping and using sufficient packaging to protect the item. When he buys something, he pays quickly, and doesn't use the sorry-ass paypal e-checks!

In summary, joevan rocks nut sacks. The good way, not the gay way. ;)

Demolition Man for hooking us up with the info. on the CC clearance - picked up a bunch of great games cheap. One of my best sales ever. Thanks Demo Man!

6669 is great because she regularly contributes free magazine offers... bbecause of her i have saved like a billion dollars:applause:

Just to use the poster above me, menikmati isn't a CAG I even know or heard of or wanted to ever hear of, but I'd bet he/she/it makes decent mac and cheese. Though probably not the best, that's clearly bullshit.

6669 is a great CAGer who almost single-handedly has kept the magazine deals thread going. If it weren't for her, I would probably not be receiving 90% of the magazines I do!

bread's done
Back