FS: 1600 MS Points $16 Marvel VS Capcom Tournament Fightstick $110 (360)

Bretts31344

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Selling/trading with prices shipped (everything is complete unless noted): PM me with offers if you want. PICTURES behind spoiler tags.

Have:

:360:Xbox 360
1600 MS Points Card $16
IMG_0248.jpg

Marvel VS Capcom Tournament Fightstick (Excellent Working Condition) $110
IMG_0235.jpg

Want:
Amazon Credit
Paypal
Money Order

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please CML for any/all of these. I have a bunch of Genesis games on my TL. Thanks

:gba: Boktai
:gba: F-Zero GP Legend (Sealed)

:ds: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (Pending) - if the pending doesn't workout
:ds: Sonic Rush NEW

[quote name='Bretts31344']GBA systems. Less than $20 for each one or trade games.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so do you want to buy GBA systems? Or trade them for something on your list? Because I have an original Polar White GBA - Light scratches on screen, but it works okay, and I still have the box...

CML and sig for collection for these:

Just in case I also have a complete Feel the magic for DS.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life $12
Mario Golf Toadstool Tour $8
Paper Mario $14
Tales of Symphonia (Players Choice) $12

Nintendo DS:

Madden NFL 2006 $8

Okay. Alot of you all are wanting the same games. I will check everyones list and decide which people I will trade to. Thanks for all the responses. I will PM everyone soon hopefully.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Wait, so do you want to buy GBA systems? Or trade them for something on your list? Because I have an original Polar White GBA - Light scratches on screen, but it works okay, and I still have the box...[/quote]

I wanted GBAs through trades or buying them. I have previous offers and if those fall through, I will PM you with details. Thanks.

I have Sonic & Medal of Honor and possibly heatseeker if you are interested. Let me know and I will see what on your list I am interested in.

bread's done
Back