Source for new games

Mr Unoriginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
I recently got a hankering for some PC gaming. Does anyone know a website that has info on new PC games that hve just come out with reviews etc? Also, can anyone reccomend me some games?

um, IGN has reviews, but take them with a grain of salt. Oh, and of course: anything from Blizzard, and for RPGs, Baldur's Gate series (AMAZING games IMHO) I easily spent over 300 hrs with them, they're that good.

oh, and if your pc can handle it, Painkiller is one of the funnest (in a brain dead kill everything that moves kind of way) FPS I've played in a long time.

Well I'm pretty sure my PC can handle mostly everything (with maybe some graphics turned down). My favorites are strategy and RTS but I'm always up for a FPS or RPG.

ill play anything, but my favorites are microsoft strategy games (aoe, rise of nations) and any first person shooter

Currently im hooked on Warcraft III: tft... Well worth the $40 on a battlechest if you don't have it.
Of course Everquest Platnium just came out.... if you wanna be able to go 4 months without buying another game get it... lol $30 for the game, and $45 for the 4 months... $75... Hey it's cheaper than crack and its also legal :p

bread's done
Back