Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction $8
Karaoke Revolution Party with mic $20
Marc Ekco's Getting Up LE $10
Guitar Hero Bundle $45 (firm)
Killzone $9
Katamari Damacy $12

CML?

does the Guitar Hero bundle include game and guitar? I'm guessing so since it's a "bundle" but I'm just making sure.

If that is American SKATELAND for the DS I would be willing to buy it for $10 (including shipping).

Or how about Eye Toy with Play and Groove and Skateland and Farcry for American Wasteland (Xbox 360)?

Check your pm. I thought that it went for $10 used reguarly. I'm sorry. I will buy it for $12 (plus shipping) if you will still let me. Once again I apologize for my lack of knowledge.

[quote name='mer71']I sold that and I don't know how to change the title.[/quote]

Err, dang, I'm in need of one. Oh, and to change your title, just click:

Edit, then Go Advanced, it'll have it right at the top of the box you type your post in. ;)

Someone help this poor old Commodore 64 find a good home. There are plenty of classic titles with it. Many are orginals with boxes, manuals or both. There is a working 1541-II drive, Vicmodem (300 baud baby!!), a couple Colecovision controllers, blank floppies, crack cartridge, Epyx Fast Loader, cables to hook it up to any TV with AV inputs. It is sitting in 2 boxes, ready to ship. I will trade!! The bulk of your cost will be to ship it UPS.

hey, I just caught your tradelist after sending my last PM.

So, if you price your 360 bundle @ 285.00, and ebay says my PSP bundle will go for at least 220-260, how did you get to asking I pony up at least 100 for the trade? (and don't say the shipping, because it isn't exactly free for me to ship my end).

Let me know if you will come off your 100 number, and I will be happy to consider a trade. You seem like a nice enough guy.

The $285 price is without the hard drive.

As you stated, "upon confirmation that you understand that any attempts at fraud will be severely dealt with." Where did you get that I was scamming you? All I did was give you a counter offer and you shot off a long winded PM and basically call me a scammer. It is call haggling. It is what you do until parties agree. To call me ignorant and drunk, is uncalled for. If you don't like the deal, then just say no.

[quote name='mer71']The $285 price is without the hard drive.

As you stated, "upon confirmation that you understand that any attempts at fraud will be severely dealt with." Where did you get that I was scamming you? All I did was give you a counter offer and you shot off a long winded PM and basically call me a scammer. It is call haggling. It is what you do until parties agree. To call me ignorant and drunk, is uncalled for. If you don't like the deal, then just say no.[/quote]

mer, lets remember here that you initated the contact, not me. my first reply to your offer of a 360 was to make clear that you understood I would not be buying it outright.

It was your "PSP will decrease in value after christmas," (in which you seem to imply that you are not going to give me the going rate NOW for a used PSP bundle because you feel it will not be worth as much in 3 months) that gave me the sneaking suspicion that you might be trying to cheat me, and I responded with a reminder that, not only do I know the value of things, I don't take kindly to people who look to take advantage of a seemingly new trader.

Besides, if you are offering your 360 for 285 shipped, and asking I give you "at least" $100 for my PSP bundle + 6 games, I would say there has to be at least a little alcohol involved. :D

Anyways, I apoligized and even said you seem like a good guy, let's just drop it and chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

Okay?

edit: also, I never said that I wanted the HD, so I guess that's where things got murky. would you consider doing the deal w/o the HD?

-V

V, everything is cool. I just posted this thing on Sunday and have had some interest. Let me see how it plays out over this week. If nothing happens for both of us by Monday, maybe we can hatch out a deal.

[quote name='mer71']V, everything is cool. I just posted this thing on Sunday and have had some interest. Let me see how it plays out over this week. If nothing happens for both of us by Monday, maybe we can hatch out a deal.[/quote]

in the words of pauly shore, "you da man"

(at least I think it was pauly shore)

Sounds good. Good luck.

CML LIST! I am very interested in the HD. Would you be willing to do a cash/game trade for the HD if you see anything on my list? Let me know!

Josejerr, no more karaoke bundle. Maigoyume, I don't see anything if interest. Kevzik, the only thing of small interest is Moto GP and Pirates. Is Pirates even BC?

bread's done
Back