• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:25 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...zazkxBHNlYwN0bQ

The Newark Bears, a minor league baseball team, are hosting a Britney Spears Baby Safety Night to spread the message about keeping babies safe in vehicles.

The event is named for the 24-year-old pop star who drew criticism when she was photographed with her baby son, Sean Preston, sitting on her lap as she drove, and later, in a car seat facing forward rather than facing backward, which some safety regulations say is best.

I'm proud to say that my good friend heads up the marketing for the Newark Bears. Nice job, dude!

#2 lordxixor101

lordxixor101

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:37 PM

Hmmm Cheapy,

Your good friend works fast here. How long ago were these incidents?

Though, you do have to give it up to minor league baseball. They come up with some interesting promotions.

#3 Skelah

Skelah

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:30 PM

Usualy we never hear the end of it when stars do stupid stuff like this in this case its actualy important that it lasts as long as possible .

It must suck to be so dumb that everyone uses u as the examples of what not to do with children dmv should come up with her as a theme on a pamplet or something.
Posted Image
http://jackpot.netwi...gnupCode=Skelah
click here to play the netwinner free instant win lottery game so far ive won two 25 dollar giftcards and 25 dollars instantly. You sign up with ur e mail and play people have won hundreds so click my invite link before they stop letting new members play.
watching adds is how its free so no scamssss

#4 integralsmatic

integralsmatic

Everyday should be Harvey Day

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2006 - 03:51 PM

yeah i heard about this day on ESPN...if i wanted to venture into to Newark i wouldnt mind bringing a binky and catching the game for free...

i remember one minor league game was decided on two players playing xbox and the game would be then played in the 5th or 8th by the real players.
Posted Image
Signature by Banshee350
Avatar(or Bust shot) done by Jeffery "CHAMBA" Cruz
R.I.P Nujabes aka Jun Seba (1974-2010) Another great musical mind ripped from our hands.
R.I.P Pat Carlucci- Rest easy my friend. You're with all of us in our hearts.

#5 niceguyshawne

niceguyshawne

Hardcore since '74

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2006 - 04:15 PM

Minor league baseball and hockey teams come up with some of the best promotions.