[Japan] DOA4, Ridge Racer 6, Enchant Arm 1980yen each at Yodobashi

damn. that's nuts. is that just for that store or are they that cheap everywhere?

[quote name='a7xrocker24']If anyone picks these up. I will buy both Enchant Arms and DOA4 from you with a Paypal payment. Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]

Ahh.......
You do realize that shipping from JAPAN isn't going to be cheap, right?!

[quote name='wbc1228']Ahh.......
You do realize that shipping from JAPAN isn't going to be cheap, right?![/quote]

Shipping to Japan isn't that much, if it's under 4 pounds it can be pretty reasonable. But I am unsure of shipping FROM Japan, maybe it is more.

Hey Cheapy, seen any good deals on the 360's themselves?

I'm looking to pick one up around payday this month (the 21st), but I'm curious to see if the PGR3 bundle is going to be available here too.

Plus I'll be in Tokyo for TGS 2006 next month (I think..), so I could always swing through Akiba and hope for some crazy sale..

How much are used 360 Premium systems going for in Japan nowadays? I heard they're $160 used or something ridiculous. If so, then I'm gonna have to buy one when I go to Tokyo in two weeks!

Nah, I haven't seen any good 360 console deals in a while. Definitely have not seen any used systems for $160 or anywhere near that.

Hm, not even at Super Potato in Akiba? I guess the person who told me was just BSing then...

Have any used white PSP system's been coming up? If so, how much are they running for?

I dont think Super Potato has current gen stuff.

I've saw a used white PSP in my town for about $125 used...don't think that's typical though. There may have been something wrong with it...I don't know.

[quote name='y2kenjination']Hm, not even at Super Potato in Akiba? I guess the person who told me was just BSing then...

Have any used white PSP system's been coming up? If so, how much are they running for?[/QUOTE]

Where IS Super Potato in Akiba?!?

I spent nearly a whole day out there (9 AM - 6 PM) last week but I couldn't find it. I'm thinking there's like a huge part of Akihabara I'm missing....

I usually take the Chuo line there and wander around in the area with the huge SEGA World, Mac Store, a few TRADER's, and like 10 Sofmaps.
I tried wandering around on the other side of the station too, but the only store of note that I found over there was the giant Yodobashi Camera.

Are there more stores somewhere else?

I believe it's right across the street from the Mac Store.
It's upstairs, so its kind of hard to find. Listen for the classic game music!

bread's done
Back