Photo
- - - - -

Capcom games under $10 @ Amazon (Now with Mega Man X8 & Onimusha 2)

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61 tman

tman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

I tried to order:

Game Boy Advance: Mega Man Zero 3
Game Boy Advance: Mega Man Battle Network 3 - White
PS2: Capcom Fighting Evolution
PS2: Haunting GrounD
I just received an email from amazon saying they have canceled my order due to a Pricing error :bomb:

I hate it when they do this

#62 dbz4ever

dbz4ever

Living Dilbert's life.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:51 PM

my order of Haunting ground and Capcom fighting evolution was cancelled. but they cancelled my games and not my movie (first blood), and then charged me for shipping on top of it.
what a bummer

Is it legal to charge you shipping for it after they cancel part of your orders when you ordered with free shipping? That's bad for the consumers.
Games in progress:
:ps2:NFS Most Wanted
:ps2: Mercenaries
:ps2:God Hand

MUST WATCH MOVIE IN YOUR LIFETIME:
An Inconvenient Truth

It's inspirational and eye opener for everyone.

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Uncle Ben.

I love :spam:

#63 andersontsia

andersontsia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:54 PM

Shxt....Mine got canceled too. I am going to cancel my entire order.

#64 xmrblondex

xmrblondex

has Basketball Jones

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:14 PM

Is it legal to charge you shipping for it after they cancel part of your orders when you ordered with free shipping? That's bad for the consumers.

I don't know if it is legal, but I disputed it over the phone and I got the shipping reversed on my DVD. So, the customer service was very helpful and understanding about that. They were also apologetic about the order being cancelled. I can't complain... too much.

All is not lost however, soon after my order was cancelled, mookyjooky sent me CFE through goozex! that made me happy.

#65 Lou-Dawg

Lou-Dawg

Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:34 PM

OP, can you change the thread title to reflect the dead deals?

LouTheVI.png

:robot:

#66 wampa8jedi

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 August 2006 - 10:57 PM

Dang, mine got cancelled as well....

#67 Caliburn

Caliburn

is Not E.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:05 AM

Amazon got caught shit-faced... they probably didn't have inventory of it anyway.

I'm not compelled to complete reading Amazon.com's business biography now.

My Trade List // Guides 4 Trade! // Trading Bio

My 2008 Videogame Tab // My 2008 Books Tab

"War as a video game ... what better way to raise the ultimate soldier." ~Iraquois Pliskin

"Run! Run! Or you'll be well done!" ~Kefka

"I just roped me a steer with this here lasso. It was a' bellowing "moo, pal! moo!"" ~Jake Marshall

#68 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2006 - 01:35 AM

dammit same here everything got canceled...ahh! SInce all the order history is wipped off is it an automatic refund???

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#69 weevles

weevles

Posted 12 August 2006 - 02:01 AM

Weak that these all got canceled. Oh well, I just saved $10 towards something else...

#70 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:05 AM

Didn't amazon sell Haunting Ground for $9.99 a couple of weeks ago? Back then it wasn't a price mistake since people got their orders shipped. Now they cancel a same deal because it's a price mistake?

#71 evophile

evophile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 August 2006 - 08:26 AM

Didn't amazon sell Haunting Ground for $9.99 a couple of weeks ago? Back then it wasn't a price mistake since people got their orders shipped. Now they cancel a same deal because it's a price mistake?

Yeah, its really weird. It's not like the prices they were selling these games for were totally out of the question. CFE or 7 or 10 bucks sounds about right to me.

Psychonauts hasn't had this problem at 10 bucks.

Also theyve cancelled all these orders but still don't have any CFE or Haunting Ground in stock, only from other sellers.

evophile.pngevophile.png

#72 weevles

weevles

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:45 AM

That was an end-of-year TRU clearance. Now Amazon and TRU are separate, so who knows who Amazon's distributors for games are now.

#73 psiufoxx2

psiufoxx2

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:16 AM

Psychonauts hasn't had this problem at 10 bucks.

Strangele enough too.. because Psychonauts is a much better game than the other $10 titles.. of all the titles they offered it's strange that it was not "cancelled".

#74 Tmorg

Tmorg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:32 AM

My Haunting Ground got cancelled and I ordered mine the first day this thread was out. I bet I'd had gotten it if I'd signed up for Amazon Prime though. Luckily, it was the only game cancelled so I kept my free shipping or I'd cancell the whole order too.