Photo
- - - - -

What guest(s) would you like to see on a future CAGcast?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:21 AM

I think Christopher Grant from Joystiq did a great job on CAGcast #40.
What other guests would you like to see in future CAGcats?

#2 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:36 AM

Me. Haha... anyone in the industry would probably make a good guest. Even if you get some non-industry person to debate an issue related to video games it could be good - especially cool if it had a shopping/deal slant to it.

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#3 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:38 AM

Naka-sama please cheapy.
Posted Image

"Friends let friends eat each other out.".

#4 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:40 AM

I really liked Christopher Grant on the CAGcast as well. I wouldn't mind him being on the show again.

And of course, the biggest Icon in Professional Gaming - JimmieMac. (Again)

#5 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:41 AM

Kaz Hirai

Although, I think he's gone into hiding since E3. I mean we haven't heard anything from the guy in 3 months.

#6 willardhaven

willardhaven

Thief of Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:53 AM

I second Jimmie Mac.

Strell

Javeryh

PaulManda.png

#7 rabbitt

rabbitt

A Symphony of Horror

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 03:59 AM

Mrs. Cheapy + Mrs. Wombat could be interesting. Perhaps someone from Kotaku to even the playing field. Someone from R* to talk about Bully, or someone who's working on Gears of War to talk somewhat about that.

#8 Kaijufan

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:39 AM

Reggie. ;)
Posted Image

#9 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:40 AM

Didn't you know someone over at Large Animal Games? Maybe you could have him on and talk about what the casual games market is like and Live Arcade and all that kind of stuff.

#10 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:44 AM

I'll probably get shit for it, but Jack Thompson. I'd love to hear you verbally berate the hell out of him Cheapy!

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#11 2Fast

2Fast

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:51 AM

Christopher Grant did an excellent job. I'd like to listen to anyone from game magazines, web-sites, or any other game critic and/or journalist. So, maybe some guys from Kotaku and some more from Joystiq.

#12 Drensch

Drensch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:46 AM

Gaming Steve.
"One of the cardinal rules, if you want to get through life without overexerting yourself, is that, when all else fails, fall back on friends and relations."

Posted Image

#13 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:53 AM

Jack Thompson.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#14 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:10 AM

JimmieMac.

#15 weevles

weevles

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:28 AM

Gabe and Tycho from Penny Arcade.

Or else get some female gaming personality/journalist like Dana Jawhatever-her-name-is from OPM.

I'd like to hear interviews w/Japanese devs/gaming folks, but that's probably too difficult to pull off for a number of reasons.

Still, if that were possible, I'd like to hear from the Treasure guys, or maybe G-Rev for example.

#16 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 08:38 AM

I just realized something, why not interview a set of developers near and dear to the hardcore gamers heart no one does or gets a shot at. Have you thought of interviewing Nihon Falcom cheapy?
Btw if you want to butter Naka-sama up I have some great info for you to help get him.
Also Tetsuya Mizuguchi would be AWESOME! Ask him if any more of his gaming crack is coming.
edit: Oh yes and Strell please. I haven't heard enough Cock jokes in my life. Chuckle.
Posted Image

#17 CappyCobra

CappyCobra

^^vv<><>BA START

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

I'll probably get shit for it, but Jack Thompson. I'd love to hear you verbally berate the hell out of him Cheapy!

QTF! Bring on JT! (goes to gather pitchforks...):bouncy:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

KillerStephen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 04:05 PM

Can I vote for myself?

Or Epobirs, he always has some useful info to give.
Posted Image

#19 lordwow

lordwow

Fmr. VP of the OTT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:17 PM

Steve From Canada
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (360), Black Ops (360)

Posted Image

#20 jakescape53

jakescape53

We're taking this..BABBLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:22 PM

Steve from Canada, Jack Thompson, or Mrs Cheapy and Mrs Wombat
We're taking this Babble

#21 Noodle Pirate!

Noodle Pirate!

My Cat > Your Cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 05:28 PM

The hard gay guy.
:whee:Check out my Tradelist for tons of games! Updated 11/21/08
Rares/Imports!! - GB/GBA/DS ~ PS1/PS2/PSP ~ Saturn/Dreamcast ~ Xbox/Xbox360 ~ PC Games ~Promo stuff
Comics/Manga/RPG Books/Posters/Trading cards/CCGs ~ DVDs/VCDs/LDs ~ Hong Kong Movies

Posted Image

#22 dcfox

dcfox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 06:35 PM

Javeryh. He lives in NYC so it wouldn't be to difficult to get him to swing by CAG HQ. Not only that, it would be great to have him on to discuss the topic of game legislation and any bathroom stories he might have.

#23 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:45 PM

For the people on Jack Thompson is it really even fun to mess with a guy who's been shown to be a tool again and again in media? If you want to mess with someone who can be a further threat and delegitamize them why not get Joe Lieberman or Hilary Clinton. Besides it's about time we drove home our point we don't like the games industry scapegoated just because they don't bribe or bribe Congress enough to have them be left alone.
Posted Image

#24 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 August 2006 - 11:56 PM

Javeryh. He lives in NYC so it wouldn't be to difficult to get him to swing by CAG HQ.

You mean Wombat's apartment? :lol:

They use Skype I believe, so pretty much anyone can be a guest.

#25 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:11 AM

For the people on Jack Thompson is it really even fun to mess with a guy who's been shown to be a tool again and again in media? If you want to mess with someone who can be a further threat and delegitamize them why not get Joe Lieberman or Hilary Clinton. Besides it's about time we drove home our point we don't like the games industry scapegoated just because they don't bribe or bribe Congress enough to have them be left alone.

Hillary "I'm not a dyke" Clinton, and Lieberman would be too high profile and even harder to get a hold of for something like that

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#26 Man with the Plan

Man with the Plan

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:17 AM

Mrs. Cheapy and Mrs. Wombat. that would make it VERY interesting. Games: From a women's point of view.

#27 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:47 AM

No one. The three-man show just doesn't do it for me. It feels "forced" (i.e. You specifically have to direct questions at your third guest instead of allowing them to just jump into the conversation). For example, other than the segment when you read Chris the listeners' questions, you had to ask, "So what do you think, Chris?" or "What's your take on that, Chris?" It seemed to detract from the overall spontaneity of the show, which is what I like about the CAGcast.

And JimmieMac murdered CAGcast #4. It was even worse than the CheapyDrunk E3 coverage. Don't ever invite him back.
Posted Image

#28 Antiques Roadshow

Antiques Roadshow

Dick Tracy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 03:13 AM

JimmieMac.

#29 Sarang01

Sarang01

My Use Name Is Saber

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:32 AM

Hillary "I'm not a dyke" Clinton, and Lieberman would be too high profile and even harder to get a hold of for something like that

Yes but one of our fellow gamers needs to rip into them. I'm not in the mood for us to become the new scapegoats in the next election.
Posted Image

#30 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 August 2006 - 04:35 AM

The hard gay guy.

haha
there is no way they could pull in Razor Ramon

It would be interesting if you could get a CAG who works at like a BB, Gamestop/EB, or another retailer and we could ask them questions.
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games