Help Wombat name his cagcast segment

Wombat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Although I like "Angry Wombat" , personally I think it limits what my editorial can be about, I mean really what if I like something.

So I'm thinking: "Wombservations" tm

any other ideas are appreciated, thanks

maybe I'll add a poll if there are some good suggestions

"Wombservations"

10-weeks.jpg

Wombattitudes
Wombatorials
"Hey, Wombat's Got Something To Say"

You have now given me something to do for the rest of the afternoon. :)

Please don't name it "Womb-anything." In print it looks like you are talking about women's issues or something related to the cooch.

[quote name='javeryh']Please don't name it "Womb-anything." In print it looks like you are talking about women's issues or something related to the cooch.[/QUOTE]

good call! I didnt even think of that until you posted, its almost as bad as www.therapists.com

[quote name='Wombat']good call! I didnt even think of that until you posted, its almost as bad as www.therapists.com[/quote]

Booo! I'll have to think about this in a whole new way then.

Wombat's WaterCootertalk

[quote name='Wombat']good call! I didnt even think of that until you posted, its almost as bad as www.therapists.com[/quote]

Or like analbumcover. :D

I actually kind of liked "Angry Wombat" - you are Wombat... and you are angry... it kind of fits. Here's my suggestion:

"Wombat out of Hell"

Honestly, I think Angry Wombat is perfect. You can change it depending on the mood, like Slightly-Annoyed Wombat, Disturbed Wombat, and Fabulously Gay Wombat.

The Burrow, where Wombat digs himself into a hole and tries to talk his way out.

Or alternately "You know what really grinds my gears?"

[quote name='javeryh']Please don't name it "Womb-anything." In print it looks like you are talking about women's issues or something related to the cooch.[/QUOTE]

QFGDT.

I was going to say the EXACT same thing.

[quote name='evanft']Honestly, I think Angry Wombat is perfect. You can change it depending on the mood, like Slightly-Annoyed Wombat, Disturbed Wombat, and Fabulously Gay Wombat.[/QUOTE]

Why change it up when the last one would be the easiest to pull off?

As for a suggestion, Call it "Are U Down with the B-A-T?"

[quote name='radjago']The Burrow, where Wombat digs himself into a hole and tries to talk his way out.

Or alternately "You know what really grinds my gears?"[/quote]

We may have a winner.

Wombat digs up the truth.

But isn't that true?

[quote name='Wombat']Although I like "Angry Wombat" , personally I think it limits what my editorial can be about, I mean really what if I like something.

So I'm thinking: "Wombservations" tm

any other ideas are appreciated, thanks

maybe I'll add a poll if there are some good suggestions[/QUOTE]

I'm pissed off and I'm not going to take it any more!

How about "Wombastic!"

I agree that "Angry Wombat" does limit you to the topics you can cover, but it sounds fine to me. Here's some suggestions from the top of my head. Hope it helps:

Witty Wombat
Wombat's Wrath
Wombat's Wrap
Wombat's Watch
:hot: Wisecrack Wombat:hot:
Wombat's Wind Up
Wombat's Way

If it's going to be a regular segment, then just stick with "Angry Wombat".

And if anyone tries to call you out for not being angry then just tell 'em to fuck off and make their own fucking podcast!

Cheap, Angry, and Out of Control!

How about some product placement?

The Weight Watchers Wombat Rant!

MadCatz Presents, "Why is it..."

Videogame Vitroil presented by Abrahms Headwax!

V-Game Vombatidae Chat Sponsored by THQ! (bonus points if anyone know what "Vombatidae" refers to without looking it up)

Let's go down to the burrrrrrrow

And have ourselves some snacks

Angry Wombat does work.

Here's a few alternative suggestions:

-Wombageddon
-Rabid Wombat
-Bat Talk
-Pissy short guy bitches for a few minutes

[quote name='neocisco']Wackin' it with Wombat[/quote]

[quote name='javeryh']How about "Wangin' with Wombat"?[/quote]

This reeks of gimmick infringement.

[quote name='Man with the Plan']"The time of day when we hear a pretty much useless mammal talk"?[/QUOTE]

me or Wombat's in general?

bread's done
Back