The OMG There's no new Cagcast this week thread (1/3/07 Edition)

You could have at least made a 30 sec CAGcast to announce this news. Someone is now on Santa's naughty list ::Looks at Wombat::

PS: This is WORSE then not getting the free promised maps with a pre-order.

You know ever time there isn't a CAGcast it makes me realize how much I dig the show. I actually look foward to them every week. It gives me something to do at work. So boooo!

Why do you skip around the week anyways? It's very annoying. Anyways I hope it will be under an hour long and not have Christopher Grant.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Why do you skip around the week anyways? It's very annoying. Anyways I hope it will be under an hour long and not have Christopher Grant.[/quote]To counter that, I hope it's 2 hours long and has Chris talking twice as much.;)

It's better to have a good show in a few days than have a show with few topics today. Thanks for atleast making an announcement about it.

How can this be? I hope this upcoming Cagcast is the best Cagcast ever.

I guess you guys should be honored that you guys have such RABID fans. :cool:

[quote name='salmonaxxx']No CAGcast makes me a sad panda.[/quote]

no cagcast and no beer make homer go something something..

[quote name='salmonaxxx']No CAGcast makes me a sad panda.[/QUOTE]
sad%20panda.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

NO SHOW THIS WEEK !!!!!!!!!

I've got a long drive for work tomorrow and It's now going to be sucky becuase I won't be listening to Wombat and Cheapy !!!

I'm dyin' over here, guys! Dyin', I tells ya! I'm wrapping up my week off from work with a wicked bronchial thing (thanks, huddled masses!), and I got nothin' to do. No energy to play games, barely enough get-up-n-go to post a couple Cat Pics in the OT... without a CAGcast, all I've got going for me is cough syrup. Somebody call a wah-mbulance!!11

Oh well, enjoy your week off guys. I always stayed up a little longer to download and listen to the latest CAGcast, but now I get to sleep a little earlier this week.

You guys really need to get on the ball with the cagcast. It really should be on a set day like tuesday or wednesday.
The holidays are over guys unless there was a family emergency I don't understand why there is no new cagcast. I mean if one of you can't make it why not get a special guest.
I really think you guys are dropping the ball on the cagcast. You guys need to step up your game in 07.

[quote name='ivanctorres']The holidays are over guys unless there was a family emergency I don't understand why there is no new cagcast.[/quote] The holiday may have been over for you in the USA, but it is a big holiday in Japan and I was spending time with my wife.
Now you understand.

BTW, I ordered a real microphone for the show. Hopefully it will be here before CAGcast #58 is recorded.

bread's done
Back