Beatmania $29.98 (game only) + tax (after coupon) at Target.com

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Edit on 8/21: I was wrong. Looks to be game only and not the bundle. Walmart.com even has the game only for $29.99 and the bundle at a higher price. With that, the game only version looks to be MSRP and not a deal. My mistake.

http://www.target.com/gp/homepage.html/ref=ARRAY(0xbbf0a824)/602-5018217-6712647?_encoding=UTF8

Must shop from the above link (got link from Currentcodes.com) to get 10 percent off your order ($3 discount will be shown at final stage of checkout). Sorry I couldn't provide a CAG.com 10 percent off link (don't know of any).

Only 5 left.

[quote name='eldad9']Does it include the controller thing?[/quote]

Probably not. From Target.com : Estimated Ship weight: 0.40 pounds.

I've got the controller from when I was importing. This is really tempting.

Well, this thing just keeps dropping and dropping, I'm so glad I returned one of the two I bought months ago

Can anyone see this going $19.99? I can. And it makes me sad, because Beatmania is a LOT better than Gutar Hero [just like GUITARFREAKS, the original on PSone and arcade] is a lot better than it as well...

Seriously, $69 for an American music game with bad timing and horribly easy songs, and $29 for a huge keyboard/turntable controller and a pretty good BEMANI game.

[quote name='mcgavin27']Yes. They never sold the game without the controller.[/quote] No, There is the stand alone game that had the MSRP at release at 39.99. The bundle Originally MSRPed at 59.99. The game doesn't need the controller, the original PS1 games were all stand alone IIRC, with controllers nedding to be purchased seperatly. The one on the target website has been said to be only the game, according to the last 40 dollar target thread. The description aslo states the shipping weight is only 0.40 pounds.

i believe that target from amazon.com had game-only for preorder for 40~ before the game came out. many of us thought it was bundled but ended up with cancelled order for price mistake. this could be the same thing.

I was shopping with my friend and he bought a Beatmania with controller for 45 dollars at Toys R Us a while ago. Don't know if that's been posted already but I don't think that's too bad of a deal, paying 15 dollars more and getting the controller along with the game. I tried it out and personally it's not my thing. I'm gonna wait till the bundle drops to 20 dollars or not get it at all.

Who would want the American version anyway when the Japanese versions are clearly superior? If this included the controller then I'd be interested.

don't order I can verify 100% it is game only no controller
yes this game is available game only
100% target one is game only ( I know because I ordered it 2 months ago and returned it... (you can't even return it to the store you have to mail it back)

[quote name='Sarang01']Who would want the American version anyway when the Japanese versions are clearly superior?[/quote]

Obviously not you since you're experienced. Beginners would obviously pick this up.

bread's done
Back