XBOX Dreamfall 19.99 at Irvine, CA Best Buy; other clearance games too

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This is the Best Buy in the Tustin/Irvine Marketplace.
Edit: This is the Tustin Best Buy. The Irvine Best Buy is off of Lake Forest Drive, south of this Best Buy

They have a clearance rack of XBOX and PS2 games past the regular priced PS2 games, and some clearance GBA games at the front of the DS/GBA aisle.

At this time, there is one Dreamfall buried in with the XBOX clearance games. The good news is, at 19.99, it's half price. The bad news is the GGC doesn't work on it.

Other games I recall:
XBOX Spongebob Squarepants Movie 6.99
XBOX Big Mutha Truckers 2 4.99
PSP The Hustle 9.99
DS Ice Age 2 14.99
GBA Narnia 9.99
GBA The Wild 9.99
GBA Jimmy Neutron and the Twonkies 6.99
GBA Tringo 6.99

I grabbed Dynasty Warriors 5: Empire at the Tustin Best Buy.
There were two copies on the clearance table right before you walk into the line to checkout.
$15.
GOGO!

Hmmm..confusing indeed. I'm down here for college from San Francisco and this whole Orange County thing blows my mind.

But anyway, back to the subject..
the game tables are definitely awesome. I've never seen deals like that before at a Best Buy.

Oh, I grabbed a few of those 30% coupons if you're interested. They're at the digital camera register hidden behind some stuff.

I was the only CAG I'd seen from Irvine. I just moved here too to start my PhD :). Nice to see there are other UCI student(I presume)/CAG'ers around.

I was just at BB picking up Guitar Hero, but I guess I'll have to go back to check and see what else they have.

[quote name='AshesofWake']*cough* *cough*....there's a Best Buy in Irvine? I thought the closest one's to UCI were Costa Mesa and Tustin?[/quote]

The closest that I know of is the Costa Mesa store by the Edward's. I don't think there is a BB actually in the city of Irvine.:whistle2:?

[quote name='nathansu']The closest that I know of is the Costa Mesa store by the Edward's. I don't think there is a BB actually in the city of Irvine.:whistle2:?[/quote]

Really! It really is in Irvine!

Where the 405 and 5 merge is the Irvine Spectrum. The Best Buy is just past that, between all the auto and furniture places. It's right on the edge of Irvine and Laguna Hills, but it is Irvine.

The Tustin Best Buy is almost in Irvine -- if it were on the other side of Jamboree, along with Target, it would be in Irvine.

One of the most confusing things when I moved out here was what was Irvine and what is not. For instance - I take the Metrolink into Pasadena where I'm working this summer, and I live in Irvine. But the Irvine Metrolink station is farther away from me than the Tustin station! wtf!?

It's technically know as Irvine, because of where the 5 and 405 meet, but it really is located in Lake Forest. Just thought you should know.;)

By the way there is nothing left worth buying @ that BB, maybe Blazing Angels (Xbox) for $10, but I passed.

[quote name='jazzman']It's technically know as Irvine, because of where the 5 and 405 meet, but it really is located in Lake Forest. Just thought you should know.;)[/quote]

I originally described it as Lake Forest, but I think Lake Forest is north of the 405. The car dealership a block down from there is where I take my Scion for servicing, and that's Power Toyota Irvine.

[quote name='jazzman'] By the way there is nothing left worth buying @ that BB, maybe Blazing Angels (Xbox) for $10, but I passed.[/quote]

Today they had:
GBA Over the Hedge $10
GBA Barbie Let's Ride $10
DS True Swing Golf $10 (tons of 'em)

and some sports games and 1 Logitech Xbox controller left. Ah well. Can't strike gold every day.

bread's done
Back