Free Kashi Granola Bar

I looked at the up to the minute results and if you combine "tasted like cardboard" and "tasty but eat the box" 70% of the people want the man to eat the box.

Only 30% says that its "quite tasty". but you could also say that 63% say its good if you mix "tasty eat the box" and "quite tasty"

[quote name='Michaellvortega']In for 100[/quote]

You ordered 100? Did you put different names or different adressess? And do you use an autofill program or something?

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']You ordered 100? Did you put different names or different adressess? And do you use an autofill program or something?[/quote]

I think he was joking, fraggedbylaggers.

Got my bar in a couple days ago. Plan on having it with lunch and submitting my vote later for box eating. I'm would think it will taste somewhat decent seeing as how the President of Kashi is willing to eat a packaging box.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']got all 100 today, postman just left a pile of green boxes at my door step.[/quote]

Lets see a picture. ;)

Glad everyone is receiving their bars. I thought they were pretty good for a quick snack, makes me wish I ordered more than one though. For the guy who got 100 I sure would like to see a picture. I think my mailman had thoughts about eating it since I watched him put it into the mailbox with great hesitation and the sticker on the box was undone. Now I feel sick:drool:

[quote name='retrogamer85']Glad everyone is receiving their bars. I thought they were pretty good for a quick snack, makes me wish I ordered more than one though. For the guy who got 100 I sure would like to see a picture. I think my mailman had thoughts about eating it since I watched him put it into the mailbox with great hesitation and the sticker on the box was undone. Now I feel sick:drool:[/QUOTE]

It was a joke about the 100

I love granola, but I wasn't impressed with this. IMO it was a very small step above cardboard... and I should know, I've eaten cardboard.

[quote name='Sooner']I love granola, but I wasn't impressed with this. IMO it was a very small step above cardboard... and I should know, I've eaten cardboard.[/quote]

Hmm, odd... what granola bars do you usually eat?

The edible kind? Lol, I don't actually know what kind it is. I used to always steal my friend's granola when I went over to his apartment. It came in a yellow box if that helps.

Got mine today, Wow these are nasty. I like granola but after two bites it starts tasting like cardboard. I'm disappointed, if the flavor would last longer it would be better.

bread's done
Back