What are you buying in Oct-Nov-Dec for GameCube only

NintendoFanGirl

CAGiversary!
What games have you preordered or will you be buying for GameCube in Oct, Nov and Dec? Games in pink are for sure for me, blue is maybe:

October
Midway Arcade Treasures
NBA Live 2005
THUG 2
Tak 2
Paper Mario 2
FIFA Soccer 2005
Armada 2: Star Command (is this game every REALLY coming out?)
Pinball Hall of Fame
Puzzle Trouble
TMNT 2
The Incredibles
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue
SpongeBob: The Movie

November
Polar Express
Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events
World Championship Poker
Cabela's Big Game Hunt 2005
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Ghost Recon 2
LOTR: The Third Age
Intellivision Lives
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Room Zoom
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

Prince of Persia 2
King Arthur
Baten Kaitos
NFSU2
StarFox 2

December
StarCraft: Ghost
Mario Party 6
Mario Tennis

The only one I'm interested in is Paper Mario 2, and I doubt I'll buy that when it's initially released.

All the third party games I want I'm buying on the Xbox.

October
Midway Arcade Treasures - Consider
Paper Mario 2 - Likely.

November
Intellivision Lives - Consider
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - Definite
Prince of Persia 2 - Definite
Baten Kaitos - Consider
StarFox 2 - Consider

Basically, I'm all over Prime. But a lot of Ps2 stuff is holding back my ability to purchase (SO3, Phantom Brave, etc).

Paper Mario 2
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Prince of Persia 2
Mario Tennis
Baten Kaitos if I will have time to play
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent possibly
looking at Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events, not sure what to think of it
LOTR: The Third Age as a Christmas gift for my sister, who beat the crap out of the previous 2, I still haven't seen any of the movies.

And if they release the One Piece: Treasure Battle game for cube in the states, I will be all over that, it's driving me nuts.

SEPT
X-Men Legends
Donkey Konga

OCT
Paper Mario 2
Armada 2 (here's hoping it does indeed get made)

NOV
MP 2 Echoes
Baten Kaitos
Star Fox 2

DEC
Mario Tennis
maybe SC Ghost

Well retialers list it as late november, but there is always the possiblity of a delay. I also think Ghost will be dealyed again probably.

Midway Arcade Treasures - probably, despite the omission of MK1
Paper Mario 2 - as soon as I can get it for 35-40$
Baten Kaitos - as soon as I can get it for 35-40$
Metroid Prime 2 - Maybe, I still have to play the first
Mario Tennis - Once it gets cheap

EDIT: Fixed typo, thanks Denis

that would be omission.

paper mario is it for me. Maybe TMNT2 after price drops since itr should have the arcade games unlocakable and 4 players in case I ever kidnap me some friends.

October
Paper Mario 2

November
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Baten Kaitos

December
Mario Tennis

These I'm definently getting when they come out, and I will be pre-ordering Metroid Prime 2 and Paper Mario 2 for sure.

StarCraft: Ghost, GoldenEye: Rogue Agent, Call of Duty: Finest Hour I may hold out on until they become cheaper. For Call of Duty I may wait to see how the other version holds up though.

Definitely will get ASAP...

Midway Arcade Treasures 2
TMNT 2 - mostly for the arcade games, worth the money on them alone.
Mario Tennis

Some other stuff I will probably wait for some sort of deal, like StarFox.

KILLER 7 and Star Fox 2 are top on my lists

MP 2, but I always hated light and dark worlds in Zelda so may hold out(plus pissed about demo disc). I want to play it as I loved the first, but may hold out on until a deal.

I'm really interested in TMNT2. I love the fact that you can play the old Arcade games, and this time, it's four-player action! Good times guaranteed.

Paper Mario 2, LOTR: The Third Age, Metroid Prime 2, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, Starfox 2, Prince of Persia 2, and Mario Tennis are all on my Christmas list.

Paper Mario 2 (I might not buy it at launch, but Ill get it sometime.)
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (I plan on getting the Xbox version)
Baten Kaitos (Like PM2 I might not buy it the first day)
Star Fox 2 (Ill wait for a price drop or two)

what is the point of this thread? :shock: Hey, what are you buying in Summer'06? How'bout Winter'09?

anyways any GC game with a good or decent review; score of 7.0 or above. Is of good value, fun to play, or has lots of bells-and-whistles. Geesh.

It's like a marketing survey. Okay, where's my free soap?

MP 2 will probably be the first game I pay full price for, in a long time.

So many others it will be tough to decide what to get and what to wait on. PoP 2 is a strong second and then Midways arcade treasures. Everything else will have to wait on reviews. I will wait for many of them because I expect price drops.

For sure these:
Paper Mario 2
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Prince of Persia 2
Baten Kaitos
StarFox 2
Mario Tennis

And a lot of maybes. :p

[quote name='Mospeada_21']what is the point of this thread? :shock: Hey, what are you buying in Summer'06? How'bout Winter'09?

anyways any GC game with a good or decent review; score of 7.0 or above. Is of good value, fun to play, or has lots of bells-and-whistles. Geesh.

It's like a marketing survey. Okay, where's my free soap?[/quote]

what the hell is your problem? :x

Prime 2 for sure. Probably LOTR if the reviews are decent. I think I'm going to delay Goldeneye: Rogue Agent at least for reviews and possibly deals. That game seemed to go from concept to cancelled concept to completion really fast. I'm trying to not get too excited about it.

What about timesplitters future perfect? Doesn't that come out before the end of the year?
Edit: crap, it's coming out next february, I want this game! :)

Looking over your list, I couldn't believe that you left off one of the best games coming: Viewtiful Joe 2!
But then I looked it up and it's showing a February '05 release date. :whistle2:k
When did that happen???

[quote name='Mospeada_21']what is the point of this thread? :shock: Hey, what are you buying in Summer'06? How'bout Winter'09?
[/quote]

This is a video game forum, we talk about games here both released and unreleased. Just though I would fill you in on what goes on here.

Once I get and beat Paper Mario 1 I will get Paper Mario 2...other than that...I will buy ToS sometime...but no other games grab my attention

Paper Mario 2,
Metroid Prime 2,
Starfox 2 (if it is really coming out),
Mario Tennis,
Mario Party 6 if it does turn out to be an EyeToy (or similar) type game.

Hmm. Anyone else notice that every big Nintendo game out this fall is a sequel? Hopefully the DS has some original stuff.

[quote name='janglypangly']I'm not buying any of those until price drops come after x-mas :)[/quote]

Actually, that may be a long wait. Nintendo is very notorious for taking a long time to drop the price on their first party titles. Just look at SSBM, which is still not $20, and Mario Party 4, almost a year after Mario Party 5, is still full price at many places.

Paper Mario 2 and Metroid Prime 2 I will definitely get eventually, but whether or not I get them at launch? Maybe. MAT 2 was a must buy, but with Midway's recent announcement, they can go jump in a lake.

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Mario Party 6
Mario Tennis
Paper Mario 2

The third party games will be purchased on the x-box for me.

I'm DEFINETLY getting Mario Tennis, probably Paper Mario 2. Maybe put Mario Party 6 and Metroid 2 (if I ever actually finish playing the first) on my xmas lists.

October
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Paper Mario 2
Puzzle Trouble (maybe, just maybe)
The Incredibles
SpongeBob: The Movie (depends on the movie)

November
Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events (maybe, soulds like incredible crisis ps1)
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Ghost Recon 2
Intellivision Lives (no its dead and should stay dead)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Prince of Persia 2 (should go nicely with my 9.99 TRU PoP :p
Baten Kaitos
StarFox 2

December
StarCraft: Ghost
Mario Party 6 (MP6 with LAN play?, hell yeah
Mario Tennis
[/quote]

It's like a marketing survey. Okay, where's my free soap?[/quote]

It was my understanding that there would be punch and pie in this forum

bread's done
Back