The Godfather Limited Edition or Dreamworks Over The Hedge ($16.96 each @ CC.com)

[quote name='ajh2298']Is it worth picking up the XBOX version of "The Godfather" and skipping the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

No, wait for the 360 version, the PS2/Xbox versions had so many flaws that it made it almost unplayable at certain points, in a recent interview on IGN it seems the team behind the 360 version if fixing everything they did wrong to make a good game into a excellent game.

[quote name='Nate512']No, wait for the 360 version, the PS2/Xbox versions had so many flaws that it made it almost unplayable at certain points, in a recent interview on IGN it seems the team behind the 360 version if fixing everything they did wrong to make a good game into a excellent game.[/QUOTE]
Wow, I didnt know that. Hopefully they'll fix that in the Wii version, too.

I think this means there are new clearance titles because the price ends in a 6. Some of the old winter/spring clearance games with outdated price stickers like PSO for XBox were tagged $16.96 (but scanned much lower) which leads me to believe these games and possible others will drop in price each month like the older games.

It might also mean the games from the $8.96 sale in June/July have started to lower in price as well.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I think this means there are new clearance titles because the price ends in a 6. Some of the old winter/spring clearance games with outdated price stickers like PSO for XBox were tagged $16.96 (but scanned much lower) which leads me to believe these games and possible others will drop in price each month like the older games.

It might also mean the games from the $8.96 sale in June/July have started to lower in price as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that makes sense....they are going to need the shelf space with the PS3 and Wii around the corner. Time to start price checking!

[quote name='djinni']Godfather LE Xbox is OOS online and not available for store pickup.[/quote]
Sadly, media are never available for in-store pickup.

[quote name='speedy05']got Godfather LE (Xbox) and can get more if anyone is still looking.[/quote]

I definitely am. Did you get it for that price at a B&M store?

[quote name='Nate512']No, wait for the 360 version, the PS2/Xbox versions had so many flaws that it made it almost unplayable at certain points,[/QUOTE]

What exactly are you talking about? Almost unplayable? I beat the game just fine in the PS2 versions.

Hey all was going to make a new thread for this but there will be another huge clearence of games coming up soon. They all are downloaded into the system but should be retagged and dumped into bins soon. I just got a 4 page list at work today about it. All games in the new clearence will start out at 16.96 for now.

I'm hoping to get back there tom as im off to get a copy of the list for you all. There were alot of PS2 and Xbox games as well as a large number of gamecube games for you nintendo lovers.

Leave any questions and i'll try to get back.

Bill

[quote name='bill123']Hey all was going to make a new thread for this but there will be another huge clearence of games coming up soon. They all are downloaded into the system but should be retagged and dumped into bins soon. I just got a 4 page list at work today about it. All games in the new clearence will start out at 16.96 for now.

I'm hoping to get back there tom as im off to get a copy of the list for you all. There were alot of PS2 and Xbox games as well as a large number of gamecube games for you nintendo lovers.

Leave any questions and i'll try to get back.

Bill[/quote]

Can you post or scan the list, CAG would definitely appreciate it.

Oooh, please scan the list when you can. Hopefully it's not a bunch of crappy games for $16.96 but games like The Godfather for that price!

I hope it's the same clearance system as in the past meaning next month they will be $13.96, then $10.96 the next month, $8.96 the next month, $5.96 the next month and so on.

Hey all,

Yea We're doin a massive reset there this week so i should be able to slip in and grab a copy and somehow transcribe it here for you all.

I'll make a thread for it if you guys want. I do remember a couple of them on the list:

Game Cube:
Super Mario Strikers(GC)
Mario Party 5(GC)
Mario Party w/mic(GC)

Xbox:
Doom3
Doom3 Collectors
Godfather Collectors
Halo 2 Collectors
Halo 2 Map pack

Playstation 2:
Brothers In Arms
Devil May Cry 3 (greatest Hits)
Eye Toy Groove
----------------------------And the biggie if you can find it
--------------Resident Evil 4 Collectors Version------------------

Hope that Wets your appetite.

More to come

Bill123

[quote name='bill123']Hey all,

Yea We're doin a massive reset there this week so i should be able to slip in and grab a copy and somehow transcribe it here for you all.

I'll make a thread for it if you guys want. I do remember a couple of them on the list:

Game Cube:
Super Mario Strikers(GC)
Mario Party 5(GC)
Mario Party w/mic(GC)

Xbox:
Doom3
Doom3 Collectors
Godfather Collectors
Halo 2 Collectors
Halo 2 Map pack

Playstation 2:
Brothers In Arms
Eye Toy Groove
[/QUOTE]

Awesome, my CC still has about two or three copies of the Premium Edition of RE4.

[quote name='jasonlives13']Awesome, my CC still has about two or three copies of the Premium Edition of RE4.[/QUOTE]

Any chance you could get an extra copy? I'd buy.

Which one is the premium edition of RE4?

I dont think ive seen or heard of one...

EDIT: Nevermind, searched it and realized its the PS2 version.

Already have the gamecube but definitly grabbing this when I see it.
Love this game to death.

Ahh, thansk for the clarification.

I definitly need to track this one down.

Think the new Circuit City that just opened up will have it?

My guess would be that it wouldnt. We got rid of ours tat werent selling back in like feb. Im surprised some stores still have them.

[quote name='bill123']Hey all,

Game Cube:
Super Mario Strikers(GC)
Mario Party 5(GC)
Mario Party w/mic(GC)

Xbox:
Doom3
Doom3 Collectors
Godfather Collectors
Halo 2 Collectors
Halo 2 Map pack

Playstation 2:
Brothers In Arms
Eye Toy Groove

Hope that Wets your appetite.

More to come

Bill123[/quote]
Hopefully i can jump on this quick

Sorry all been pretty busy this morning...going off now to pick up the list ...should have it on here in a bit...hopefully

Later,
bill123

[quote name='bill123']Sorry all been pretty busy this morning...going off now to pick up the list ...should have it on here in a bit...hopefully

Later,
bill123[/quote]

any news on that list???

Ended up picking up the last Godfather LE (XB) for 16.96 at my CC but they didn't have any copies of RE4 Collector's Edition (I can confirm that it is $16.96 when the guy checked for it to see if they had any in stock).

I haven't seen the RE 4 CE in ages at the CC's around my area. If someone could pick one up for me, I sure would appreciate it. I just bought a used copy, but I would love a new one.

Just received my copy of Godfather LE from CC.com. Fast shipping.

bread's done
Back