Free Cartel CD with Madden NFL 07 for Xbox 360 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 heatdolphins45

heatdolphins45

Wade County CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:27 PM

Get amped before the game with Cartel's Chroma, free when you buy Madden NFL 07 for Xbox 360. During the game, crank up the volume to Cartel's "Say Anything (Else)." Online only offer.:applause:
http://www.bestbuy.c...cat100400050001

#2 Querjek

Querjek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:38 PM

Chroma IMO is really good... i got it back around when it was released and have listened to it a ton since then. It sounded fairly generic at first but as i kept going through the disc, I enjoyed it more and more, especially the last 2 tracks. Recommended for fans of pop-punk(ish).
Thirty Seven

#3 Circa2113

Circa2113

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:55 AM

I was pleasantly surprised when I heard Chroma. It's a pretty good album for a genre that I rarely listen to.

#4 maverickja17

maverickja17

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:48 AM

I went to high school with those guys- I'm really impressed with Chroma.

#5 kennistond

kennistond

I'm so LOST

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:12 AM

I love this CD so I'd say it's a good deal.

#6 projecteightysix

projecteightysix

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:16 AM

cartel=horrible, their song on mtv is terrible, the singer is very prissy and looks like a girl.

Posted Image

#7 menikmati

menikmati

Isolation, self-damnation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2006 - 08:45 AM

(any band)=horrible, their song on mtv is terrible, the singer is very prissy and looks like a girl.

Corrected.

#8 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2006 - 09:10 AM

That sure as hell isn't any incentive for me to pick it up at BB. Personaly, I think them and about 95% of thier ilk sound like their whining like a little girl in thier music.

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#9 danny-o

danny-o

Mayor of NASTYVILLE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:13 AM

This band sold out before they ever became big (which they havent yet) the video of them on xbl had best buy laser logos on the wall behind them.