Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 $49.99 Shipped @ Outpost.com

hmmmmmmmmmm.........

nah, I'd better hold off.

Team Ninja Release Date Formula (TM)

(Listed Date + 6 months)^2 = actual release date

although they have a larger team now... who knows, maybe it'll make it out on time.

at the rate 360 game seem to drooping in price ill wait, plus i have too many unopened 360 and s2 game i need to get to, dont need to add to the collection at that price.

Ordered... if I have enough money on my card, I will be sad if I get an e-mail saying I don't have enough money. If it gets delayed I'll just cancel.

read their description

Admire the girls of DOA like never before
The gorgeous women of DOA come to life in a fun, beautiful island environment complete with the most stunning graphics on any system and all new cinematics.

:lol: thats a whole new meaning to the word "admire" rofl
and to think i just bought DOA4. that's hard as hell. i now wish i hadn't bought it even if it was only $20

[quote name='diablofreak']read their description

Admire the girls of DOA like never before
The gorgeous women of DOA come to life in a fun, beautiful island environment complete with the most stunning graphics on any system and all new cinematics.

:lol: thats a whole new meaning to the word "admire" rofl
and to think i just bought DOA4. that's hard as hell. i now wish i hadn't bought it even if it was only $20[/quote]

DOA4 really isn't all that hard if you know what you're doing. Online my record is about 805 wins with 195 losses... something like that.

bread's done
Back