Photo
- - - - -

Enlist in the Cheapy Assembly Guild Today!!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#31 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:38 AM

Those in support of Cheapy must rise against this terrible revolt and show those motherfuckers who's boss. Before I knew we had a true assembly of CAG's, I lost a ferret for the cause as a suicid bomber who was sniped before he could serve his purpose. Luckily I sent in a body double as myself (RIP body double :cry: ). Anyways, we must find the WLA's weak spot and strike. We must do so soon before they have amassed enough support to over throw our head Cheapy. As I speak, the confused masses are joining the WLA simply because they do not know of the existence of our guild (and I think they want free bandanas too). I say we burn all the bandanas and plan out our attack! CAG's... do not stray to the dark side. Stay pure and we will prevail!!:twoguns:

We are not the dark side. We stand for the people. btw we have no weak spot, cept for peanut butter...oh shit I said it.

#32 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:47 AM

He's the fucking biggest icon in professional gaming. If you don't already know that then it's your own fault.

And by icon, we mean "pre-pubescant 13-year old who tries his hardest to be cool on a message board."

JimmieMac is way overrated.
Posted Image

#33 weevles

weevles

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:02 AM

Ok, this has now crossed from silly fun to just plain weirdness.

Of course, I say this from under a bandana...

#34 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:03 AM

And by icon, we mean "pre-pubescant 13-year old who tries his hardest to be cool on a message board."

JimmieMac is way overrated.

Did you just get here?

Any who, keep my name out your mouth, I don't want any involvment in any of this garbage. It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.

#35 Scobie

Scobie

CAG City Rocker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:14 AM

It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.

Whatever... You're reading too much into this... of course we all like Cheapy. It's just that Wombat is the King. Nobody's digging any graves or ruining any reputations. We're all just celebrating CAG in a new and different way. It's a great web site with great forums and great people behind it.
Posted Image

#36 botticus

botticus

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:32 AM

Did you just get here?

Any who, keep my name out your mouth, I don't want any involvment in any of this garbage. It's funny if you're trying to lift Wombats spirts but at the same time show Cheapy you still like him. This shit is way out of hand and you people don't know when to let a joke die. This one should have died a day or two after it began. But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.

Wow... tarnishing images? I guess we know one person who is taking this way too seriously.

Though... I guess my avatar has been modified, so in that sense, my image is tarnished?

#37 Sleepkyng

Sleepkyng

doesn't even exist anymor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:40 AM

uh... what the Fuck?

#38 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:41 AM

Wow... tarnishing images? I guess we know one person who is taking this way too seriously.

Though... I guess my avatar has been modified, so in that sense, my image is tarnished?

First off, you don't have an image. So don't worry about it.

Second, I'm not taking anything seriously, but you guys sure are and some of you involved I expected more out of, but that's like life, full of disappointments.

#39 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 September 2006 - 01:51 AM

We're all just celebrating CAG in a new and different way.

The GameFaqs way?

#40 Scobie

Scobie

CAG City Rocker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:03 AM

The GameFaqs way?

That's really not fair. A lot of effort and artistic talent went into this project, and it has a noble spirit. It's not like WLA members are running around threadcrapping and being obnoxious or hurting people's feelings, which is what some apparently "cooler" CAGs do.

It's based in the off-topic forum, and pretty much only in one thread which has seen a lot of good spirited comedic discussion and creativity. Only the avatars and sig banners have spread outside of that, and that's unavoidable and actually kinda funny.

The WLA hasn't harmed CAG in any way. In fact, I would argue that for a lot of people, the WLA has bonded them closer to the site. If you can't see that, I'm sorry for you.
Posted Image

#41 botticus

botticus

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:41 AM

First off, you don't have an image. So don't worry about it.

I think I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone who has an "image" on a message board has other issues to deal with.

#42 Sleepkyng

Sleepkyng

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:45 AM

I think I'll take that as a compliment. Anyone who has an "image" on a message board has other issues to deal with.

+1

#43 pop311

pop311

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:48 AM

Go with the Wigs party; Vote pop311

#44 6669

Inactive User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:48 AM

+1

+2
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#45 Hex

Hex

Buffet of Horsiness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:09 AM

+3.

Posted Image

#46 JimmieMac

JimmieMac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:25 AM

Every thing is easy to disregard when you throw quotes around it.

I was just saying that some of the people involved, previous to their posting in the thread seemed to be above it, and in doing so they went against their "image", or public perception.

You're talking about something completly different. You're trying to sound like your above having an "image" on a message board but in doing so you're show boating in front of your other "friends", thus giving you an "image".

Hope this clears things up and now you kids can go off and act a fool.

#47 Sleepkyng

Sleepkyng

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:25 AM

so speaks "the icon"

#48 Pancake Rabbit

Pancake Rabbit

Have A Cigar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:34 AM

Everyone quit arguing on the internet.

Posted Image

#49 Sleepkyng

Sleepkyng

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:35 AM

shut up, pancake rabbit! :lol:

#50 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:37 AM

like my friends and congress say for every situation: needs more urine.

#51 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 26 September 2006 - 04:46 AM

No really this Gulid thing is really working out :roll: oh you have so many members. Us WLA are shaking :cry: what will we ever do.

#52 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:52 AM

No really this Gulid thing is really working out :roll: oh you have so many members. Us WLA are shaking :cry: what will we ever do.

out of all seriosness, what the hell is there to fight anyway...? um, go take a bath please (dont ask me what I said, cuz I don't know butter from ham).

#53 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:58 AM

The GameFaqs way?

I can't wait for the CAG character battles!

Good to see there are some people who aren't giving in to this kind of ridiculous stuff, though.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#54 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:03 AM

I dont support any sides in this... I jsut like not liking any sides...

Posted Image

#55 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 26 September 2006 - 06:35 AM

out of all seriosness, what the hell is there to fight anyway...? um, go take a bath please (dont ask me what I said, cuz I don't know butter from ham).

I've just been bored as hell the last two days. I mean really look at my posts. I've been here all day, and yesterday.
Its one of those things where you want to go hang out with people. But everyone is busy or broke. Games, movies, and books aren't keeping my attention. I switched 3 games in and out of my 360 within 20 minutes. Then I quit playing 10 mins later. I tried to watch some movies but I got bored. So the WLA is something to do out of boredom. but yea, I think its over

#56 Lice

Lice

Hero Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:32 AM

Cag= The enemy of fun

Lighten up where just messing around...

#57 Graystone

Graystone

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:03 AM

Cag= The enemy of fun

Lighten up where just messing around...

Agreed people are pissing and moaning over threads they don't have to click on and or read.

#58 Grave_Addiction

Grave_Addiction

The Sega Nerd

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 10:50 AM

But instead it looks like it's getting more out of hand and people are forever tarnish thier image, no matter how much of an image they had left to tarnish. You're digging your own graves, both sides, so put down the shovels.

Wow ... wow.

If anyone here actually gives two shits about their image on a video-game message board please let me be the first to kick them in the God damn teeth.

Follow me on Twitter @airforcewriter

Listen to The Bit Loaders Show here!

#59 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:10 PM

...people are revolting...

Fixed...

QFT!

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#60 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2006 - 12:16 PM

Everyone quit arguing on the internet.

:rofl:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.