Join The Wombat Subjugation Front

Blaine

CAGiversary!
Tired of living under the yolk of Wombat non-oppression?

Have dreams of rising up against the marsupial jackboot, which is not currently crushing our collective throats?

Do you want your children and your children's children to taste real, genuine freedom which is but a distant... far long gone reality?

Then stop the tyranical un-rule of Wombat and all that he may or may not stand for!!!

What will you say when your grandchildren ask:

"Grampaw? What did you do to prevent Wombat from being liberated?"

wsf_small.jpg

Howbout every CAG participating in these stupid things should be banned? This is getting really really really really annoying.

[quote name='whoknows']Howbout every CAG participating in these stupid things should be banned? This is getting really really really really annoying.[/quote]

That's one of the precepts of the WSF. We're in it for our own destruction.

Drink the Kool-Aid with us... it's orange and grape mixed together (I use a little extra sugar too).

[quote name='whoknows']Howbout every CAG participating in these stupid things should be banned? This is getting really really really really annoying.[/QUOTE]

who knows

[quote name='whoknows']Howbout every CAG participating in these stupid things should be banned? This is getting really really really really annoying.[/quote]
I agree with this person. Oh, and for my friend tiphireth:
calvinbandana.jpg

Yep, I ain't got Photoshop.

[quote name='whoknows']Howbout every CAG participating in these stupid things should be banned? This is getting really really really really annoying.[/QUOTE]

I agree this shit is wack. So many fucking nerds on CAG. I feel sorry for most of them.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I agree this shit is wack. So many fucking nerds on CAG. I feel sorry for most of them.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, nerds suck. The ones who play video games are the worst.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, nerds suck. The ones who play video games are the worst.[/QUOTE]
No, those ones are ok. Just the ones that wear bandana's on there Av's are the one's that worry me. ;)

[quote name='pimpinc333']No, those ones are ok. Just the ones that wear bandana's on there Av's are the one's that worry me. ;)[/QUOTE]
The one's that take it too seriously and base opinions on them, are the ones that worry me.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Yeah, nerds suck. [/quote]

Double entendre. :lol:

I lasted two days before the "new" wore off. Besides, my user title says "no gimmicks necessary" and I need to stay true to that. :)

That being said, the whole WLA/WSF stuff is harmless compared to some of the stuff that goes on on CAG. If people want to have their fun I dont think it's a big deal.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I agree this shit is wack. So many fucking nerds on CAG. I feel sorry for most of them.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you've got over 5,700 posts on a video game message board with a username referencing pimping! How's the heating bill in that glass house of yours?

[quote name='6669']The one's that take it too seriously and base opinions on them, are the ones that worry me.[/QUOTE]

*Exactly*!! So many CAGs are pissed about this and I just don't know why. Did the WLA crap all over the boards? I don't think we did, but even so, the boards are kinda overflowing with crap anyway.

It's not like walking into a lecture on breakthrough research in thermodynamics and letting off an airhorn. If anything, it's more like walking into a room full of people telling fart jokes and telling one about a duck and a rabbi.

[quote name='Scobie']Dude, you've got over 5,700 posts on a video game message board with a username referencing pimping! How's the heating bill in that glass house of yours?

*Exactly*!! So many CAGs are pissed about this and I just don't know why. Did the WLA crap all over the boards? I don't think we did, but even so, the boards are kinda overflowing with crap anyway.

It's not like walking into a lecture on breakthrough research in thermodynamics and letting off an airhorn. If anything, it's more like walking into a room full of people telling fart jokes and telling one about a duck and a rabbi.[/QUOTE]

Yea I've also been a member since 11-24-03. What's your point fag model?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea I've also been a member since 11-24-03. What's your point fag model?[/QUOTE]

Dude, you've been an active poster on a video game message board since 2003!!!

Have you contracted out your pimping so you can have so much free time to hang out on the CAG boards? My point is don't be an ass.

I can't believe that I agree with you on this one and I usually never agree with you. The tirade is just getting annoying and excessive.

[quote name='Scobie']Dude, you've been an active poster on a video game message board since 2003!!!

Have you contracted out your pimping so you can have so much free time to hang out on the CAG boards? My point is don't be an ass.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but seriously, "Who are you"?

[quote name='Scobie']Dude, you've got over 5,700 posts on a video game message board with a username referencing pimping! How's the heating bill in that glass house of yours?

It's not like walking into a lecture on breakthrough research in thermodynamics and letting off an airhorn. If anything, it's more like walking into a room full of people telling fart jokes and telling one about a duck and a rabbi.[/quote]

You are my new favorite user to hate.

[quote name='Scobie']Dude, you've been an active poster on a video game message board since 2003!!![/QUOTE]
and he's calling you a nerd. and a "fag model" :lol:

[quote name='6669']and he's calling you a nerd. and a "fag model" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just to make it clear I wasn't just calling just him a "Nerd". I was calling out everyone in the WLA. Hope that clears shit up ;)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Just to make it clear I wasn't just calling just him a "Nerd". I was calling out everyone in the WLA. Hope that clears shit up ;)[/QUOTE]
Right. I'm a nerd and you're not. :roll:

[quote name='6669']which is "exactely" why you're too cool for me
Ignore list +1[/QUOTE]

Sweet! No more bitching from you ;) Thank You.

bread's done
Back