[Video] CheapyD Goes to the Doctor or Up Your Nose with a Rubber Hose

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Those of you listened to CAGcast #45 know that I am feeling pretty sick this week. After a few days of (what seems have just been) a really bad cold, we decided it was time to go the doctor.

Mrs. Cheapy met up with me after her workday to take me to my first ever trip to a doctor in Japan. Unfortunately, the "real" doctor was closed so we went next door to the ear, nose, and throat doctor, as that was "close enough".

After taking my temerature, the doctor proceeded to stick all kinds of things up my nose, including metal rods which I'm pretty sure came very close to giving me a frontal labotomy. To say it was uncomfortable is an understatement. After that, he then directed me to machine with several "stations", each of which has a rubber hose which dispenses medicine up the nose. I also got some antibiotics, which is probably all I needed in the first place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk5TL0Od3lU
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk5TL0Od3lU[/media]

Can you be absolutely certain that one of those substances injected up your nose wasn't liquefied deer p3niz? :)

That was oddly arousing. When are we gonna see Mrs. Cheapy have tubes shoved in two of her holes?

And someone needs to photoshop a bandana on sick Cheapy.

Screech may have kicked his ass in that boxing match a couple years ago, but it appears that Horshack got the last laugh. Actually, I doubt Horshack ever did two chicks at the same time, even at the height of Welcome Back Kotter's popularity.

Cheapy, I think you've been Punk'd. If someone tells me the "real" doctor isn't in, I wait until another day. Did he look like Doctor Nick?

the scariest picture ever

untitled12rm6.jpg

Yeah, the Black Ranger-endorsed nasal ejaculator would have been my cue to exit that particular medical establishment.

I went to the doctor last week, they stuck a fiber optic cable up my nose to get down my throat. Ended up having to have a mass removed from my neck via surgery. I hope you fair better cheaper.

I'm still trying to understand why you didn't walk out of that office as soon as the doctor pulled out the "nasal prods." fuck that yo.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']And here I thought you were gonna pull a Katie and we would get to see your colonoscopy first hand.

Now I'm disappointed.[/quote]You'll have to clarify this. It all sounds vaguely familiar yet I can't recall it.

[quote name='CheapyD']Yup, I'm married to a black blob.[/QUOTE]
I know you're supposed to be cheap, but damn, is it possible to be TOO cheap?

Way to give Strell a photoshop idea. Now we're gonna hear about you hitting the blob's G-Spot for massive damage for the next 6 months.

[quote name='whoknows']I know you're supposed to be cheap, but damn, is it possible to be TOO cheap?[/QUOTE]

as long as the blob is warm...

(and with that comment, Apossum lost his last shred of dignity.)

:lol:

The spot they circled is worse then some bigfoot footage I've seen. I love the Power Rangers on the machine thats just awesome.

Medicine up the nose? What the fuck! What happened to taking medicine the old-fashioned way? You know, rectally....

[quote name='graf1k']Medicine up the nose? What the fuck! What happened to taking medicine the old-fashioned way? You know, rectally....[/quote]

You'll be comforted to know they were able to reuse the same machine. Hope they cleaned the applicator.

bread's done
Back