Create your own Mii character

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
this is just practice, but its kinda fun messin around with it

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/10/mii.swf

untitled2df2.jpg

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']you seem like a pretty happy guy[/quote]I'm in a video game, what's not to be happy about?

As close as it gets with this program lol, I hope theres a little more customation like eye color, hair color, and...ya thats it lol, maybe a better head shapes too. This actually looks a bit like me 0_0 scary

Haha... This is the best I could come up with. The hair should be a little shorter and the eyes should be green, but not bad :rofl:

---------------------

^^^^ Yeah, I couldn't use that nose (the lower one :D) because it looked too much like something else. Wouldn't want that on my face!

[quote name='io']Haha... This is the best I could come up with. The hair should be a little shorter and the eyes should be green, but not bad :rofl:

---------------------

[/QUOTE]

Here's a fun exercise - I had my wife create a Mii for me :D without having seen my original one. It is interesting to compare the 2 (same nose, eyebrows, and goatee). Here's what she came up with:

[quote name='yukine']I wonder if the Mii characters will represent us for all Wii online games? You know, like an avatar.[/quote]I think for most of the first-party titles it might, but third parties will probably just use something unique per game.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I think for most of the first-party titles it might, but third parties will probably just use something unique per game.[/quote]
I just read this:

"To put it simply, Mii Parade is a system that uses the network to allow Mii characters created by many people to mix and mingle. You can line up Mii characters in the "Mii Plaza", but at the start the only Mii characters you will find are those you have created yourself. Over time, however, using the WiiConnect24 system, other users' Mii characters can come and visit. In the same way, your Mii can make an appearance on someone else's Wii."
Source: http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/wii/?site=v3_04.html&l=enGB

It's kind of what I had in mind, the Wii is going to be awesome.

[quote name='yukine']I just read this:

"To put it simply, Mii Parade is a system that uses the network to allow Mii characters created by many people to mix and mingle. You can line up Mii characters in the "Mii Plaza", but at the start the only Mii characters you will find are those you have created yourself. Over time, however, using the WiiConnect24 system, other users' Mii characters can come and visit. In the same way, your Mii can make an appearance on someone else's Wii."
Source: http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/wii/?site=v3_04.html&l=enGB

It's kind of what I had in mind, the Wii is going to be awesome.[/quote]I don't really see that applying to, say, Red Steel or Call of Duty. But something like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, I'm mostly saying first-party titles, it makes a bit more sense.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I don't really see that applying to, say, Red Steel or Call of Duty. But something like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, I'm mostly saying first-party titles, it makes a bit more sense.[/quote]Still feasible, from the same interview:
That's right. As I mentioned earlier, from the very start of this software's development, we wanted to allow the characters created by users to appear in the games. In fact, as long as the software developers make the games compatible with the Mii system, these characters will also be able to appear in the games they produce.
Obviously things like Red Steel aren't going to work, though it would be hilarious if it could and I could import my Miis and they show up as random yakuza or Russians in those games.

Myself:

kyleeg0.png

Girlfriend:

rachelof9.png

We both did each other's Mii. This thing is pretty damn impressive, I can't wait to see how customizable the real thing will be.

[quote name='CheapyD']

It's going to be pretty disappointing if the reall Mii creator isn't this good.[/quote]

Ha, it looks just like you!

Don't worry, Nintendo's Mii will be even more customizable.

[quote name='CheapyD']
Me & Mrs. Cheapy
It's going to be pretty disappointing if the reall Mii creator isn't this good.[/quote]

Holy shit, that looks exactly like you. MAKE WOMBAT!

bread's done
Back