Want a free copy of Destroy All Humans 2?

Or not, and do what I did: create an IGN account specifically for this contest, submit 1 piece of evidence and win a free game. MUAHAHAHA!!

Interesting, not sure which site I should go for though. I'm usually a GameSpot type, but I don't think they are as popular as IGN... hmm.

[quote name='help1']whats this about? you join a wesite and those people win games?[/quote]
The way I understand it, is that you submit a piece of "evidence" for which site you want to win. If your site wins (say, IGN) you get Destroy All Humans 2 for the Xbox or PS2.

After reading the page a bit more carefully, we can just submit a picture/screenshot of the alien from the game? O__O

I thought we had to do something a bit more elaborate, I was going to grab my digital camera and come up with something. But I guess I'll just be lazy and screenshot something, haha.

I dont get this contests can someone please explaing what I have to take a picture of??? take a picture of IGN website wtf????

This is what i submited
alfke2.jpg

Or how about the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2?

Looks like only the top five contributors win a copy of the game.

The Alf one was accepted.
This is so broken.
You are going to ruin it for everybody if you go under IGN. It's just going to snowball.

[quote name='bryankot']doesn't it say the top 5 members of that particular site win a game?[/quote]
Top 5 members of ANY site.

ok im confused, they say 2 different things,

**EDIT** oh i think it get it, the top site, all the people who contributed get the game free, then also the top 5 individual contributors get it free, i think thats how it works :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaming sites of planet Earth, Destroy the Competition and win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for your entire website community! Show your loyalty to your favorite gaming site by participating in the DESTROY ALL COMPETITION gaming site contest.

Submit evidence of extra-terrestrial sightings; get your site friends to do so, and Destroy All Competition! Have a picture of a UFO or alien? Have a picture of you and your friends experiencing a close encounter? Have a picture of Crypto or other DAH! 2 characters in your local game store? Have a DAH! 2 themed message board signature? The possibilities are endless, so have fun and use your imagination! Please, no photo-shopped pictures.

Every contributing member of the winning game community wins a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2!

What could be better?

How about Destroying All Competition and having your site honored on THQ.com for its achievements? Or how about the top five individual contributors of any gaming community win a copy of Destroy All Humans! 2 for Xbox or PlayStation 2?

Best of luck to all communities, knock the socks off one another, and please don't forget to read the official contest rules and regulations.

May the best site win!

If you guys played the demo for this game, you would realize that even cutting and pasting is too much effort to put forth.

When referring to the other winning sites they should have used the word EVERY instead of ANY. When they say the top 5 contributors of any site win a game I think it implies that one site will have 5 winners. They should have said every. Maybe they create this horrible worded ambiguous contest to just create publicity for the game and then stiff everyone by only giving out 5 copies.

[quote name='help1']there is a demo for the second?

I dont really want the game anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I preordered Okami they were out of demos for that, so they gave me one for this and Yakuza. If you really enjoyed the first game, you'll probably like this one, since its pretty much the same thing only set in the 60s.

It's free for you AND for everybody else who participated from the same site. And CAG is now on that list, so why not go for it!

[quote name='almasy82']#3 :)[/quote]

393 entries seems like a bit too much work for a free game when 1 entry will probably be enough ;p

The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserve the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes[b/] beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned.

WTF?

Not sure if they are getting more strict on the submissions or what, because I've sent in 3 or 4 entries, and none have been accepted yet. They send you an email when it's accepted right?

[quote name='Salmonday']And CAG is now on that list, so why not go for it![/QUOTE]
You can thank me for that. I just got their reply email today saying CAG was added. CAGs represent!

They're really going to mail out all that shit? I haven't even given them my address yet...

Can't wait to trade it in at Gamestop.

[quote name='BIG5']#9 with 3 entries![/quote]

Yea, i took almay82's posts to mean CAG, not him personally before i looked at IGN posts

GAF is winning. I'm signing up under them =P But don't expect to just sign up for an account there. You need a non-free email account and then it takes them like a month to verify you...

[quote name='Firestorm']GAF is winning. I'm signing up under them =P But don't expect to just sign up for an account there. You need a non-free email account and then it takes them like a month to verify you...[/quote]

IGN is still listed as #1. It depends whether or not the winner is the number of people that contribute or total number of entries. If its the latter, then potential 1 CAG can enter 4,000 times and make CAG win.

People if you want to win sign up for an ign account.. they are going to win.. regardless of what gaming age does. It goes by number of signed up contributers not total number.... Sign up and submit one photo.. odds are you will get a free game due to the fact that game age requires non free email=less people.

I was under the impression that sheer volume does not guarantee success. My understanding was that a winning entry will be selected based on merit of the entry, and then all entrants who also submitted from the same site as the winner also win. More entries increase likelihood of including the winning entry, but I also know that IGN can churn out a lot of crap in a hurry.

*cough*vestibule*cough*

The winning site goes off of amount of users that submit at least one pic. Not off of merit, or not off of total amount of entrys

Not sure why ANY of mine are not being accepted, especially after looking at some of the dumb entries that have been. A picture of Superman from the new movie, with a UFO in the background? COME ON!

bread's done
Back