Didn't know where else to put this (WLA-related)

PlumeNoir

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
...and I briefly considered searching for the WLA, then promptly decided against it.

Anyway, as I sat here, gazing into space as my son watched Go Diego, Go for about the 27th time, I had an idea. I couldn't be bothered to walk across the house to my office where I have Photoshop loaded (Notice a pattern? It's Lazy Night!), so I decided to go with the convienence of my laptop and MSPaint and whipped these out.

The "normal" one:
civilwarwombat1ub6.jpg

And the WLA:
civilwarwombat2us0.jpg
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=civilwarwombat1ub6.jpg

Just got bored and figured I'd share...

Sorry for the poor quality - I was using MSPaint. The extra space above Wombat's head in the second one was going to be for the phrase "Wombat Liberation Army" - but that was too "busy."

Further boredom has yielded (to be balanced):

civilwarcheapy2mq4.jpg

and:
civilwarcheapy3ba8.jpg

Okay...I'm done playing in MSPaint now. Sorry for the interruption; you may now return to your regularly scheduled forum...

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Why a civil war?[/quote]

Wombat mentioned he was following the comic (or at least the trade paperbacks) on a CAGcast. I've seen people use the Cap and Iron Man banners, and for some reason the WLA popped into my head.

You watch enough Go Deigo, Go and you'll do strange things, too...

[quote name='youruglyclone']what? no I'm with jimmiemac banners? from what I hear he's an icon of some sort.

and is go diego that dora the explorer spin off?[/quote]

GDG is the Dora spin-off. And sometimes, both Dora and Diego are in the same episode, which damn near sends my 3 yr old into an epileptic fit of excitement.

I sometimes find myself humming songs from the shows at work, and a little bit of my soul dies....

bread's done
Back