NCAA 2007 or NBA Live 2007 XBOX360 $39.99 @ CC

That flyer has way too many errors to be legit or final print. Pokemon Diamond w/ a Pokemon Trozei boxart? Live 360 for 39.99?

hmmm

trust me it is legit. I was shocked when I noticed it and they price matched the flyer no problem. Whoever proofed it is an idiot if you look you will notice that Godfather for PSP is listed at $59.99, what a joke.

That's what I'm saying there are so many mistakes it's crazy that they sent this out I'm sure SOMEONE would be able to spot all the errors, but hey I'm not complaining I got NCAA for $36.00 oh I forgot to mention in the catalog was a coupon for 10% any game. stupidity + PM + coupon = :lol:

Anyone checked in stores yet to see if the prices apply or do you have to bring in the catalog to get the pricing? Site still has the regular pricing up.

[quote name='rpreyes623']Store has regular pricing, but I brought the catalog and they pm even though they couldn't believe it.[/quote]Hope I get a catalog. They sent me one before even though I don't have a CC credit card. I'd love to pick up Live for the All-Star Weekend stuff.

[quote name='rpreyes623']That's what I'm saying there are so many mistakes it's crazy that they sent this out I'm sure SOMEONE would be able to spot all the errors, but hey I'm not complaining I got NCAA for $36.00 oh I forgot to mention in the catalog was a coupon for 10% any game. stupidity + PM + coupon = :lol:[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was the same game proofreading that proofread sears 14.99 xbox 360 hard drive.

bread's done
Back