Favorite clips from past CAGcast episodes?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I'm toying with the idea of putting together a "best-of" segment for the CAGcast 50th episode.

Any favorite moments you wouldn't mind hearing again?

If you can list the episode # and approximate time in, that would be helpful.

My favorite clip (that I made into an MP3 clip):

CAGCast Bonus Pilot Episode (Gamerankings Game) 0:00-0:08

CheapyD: "Alright, you ready to play the Game Review Challenge?"

Wombat: "The Game Re-voo challenge? I LOVE the Game Review Challenge!!...what's the Game Review Challenge?"

"re-voo" FTW. (I wonder how many, if any, noticed that mis-pronunciation, but it sure made my day hearing that about 20 times in a row laughing.)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98954

I forget which # CAGcast it was, but my favorite moment comes from a question answered from the CAGbag. The question itself concerned bukkake and its involvement in corporate japan.

Hilarious.

CagCast #45 5 min into it when you make the sounds for prizes and you do how Phoenix Wright Makes no sound and Wombat starts laughing. It's so funny.

Wombat (latest CAGcast): "No fuck.":lol:

CheapyD & Wombat: The various instances of pronouncing the word "Mario."

CheapyD (Impersonation of Robo Cop): "You're coming with me, dead or alive."

Wombat (Impersonation of [kid] Link): "MeH! EHh! "PEHh!":rofl:

The one where you talk about street fucker 2, the used REZ transvibartor and CheapyD and JimmieMac making fun of Wombat's cream sniffing duties at work.

Cagcast 36 ot 37.
The episode where Wombat calls Microsoft and he impersonates the guy he spoke to from MS customer service.
The customer service guy says: How'd you know there was a problem? You must be pyschic

New Favorite:

CAGCast #47, 23:04

CheapyD: "...I'm still sort of recovering from this cold..."
Wombat: "...I'm choking on an orange."
CheapyD: "Oh good...well I had a pretty...."
Wombat:
CheapyD: "Whoa, What was that??"
Wombat: "I told you, that was me choking on an orange!"
CheapyD: "Oh, Oh my God..."

[quote name='Kaijufan']Cheapy talking about how he's a friend of the gays.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. "I am on the side of the gays."

And please, never play the story about the guy who ate a piece of shit again.

We also need a burp montage, similar to the Homer Simpson "d'oh" montage from that Simpsons episode several years back.

[quote name='Kerig']New Favorite:

CAGCast #47, 23:04

CheapyD: "...I'm still sort of recovering from this cold..."
Wombat: "...I'm choking on an orange."
CheapyD: "Oh good...well I had a pretty...."
Wombat:
CheapyD: "Whoa, What was that??"
Wombat: "I told you, that was me choking on an orange!"
CheapyD: "Oh, Oh my God..."[/QUOTE]

+1 vote for this one :rofl:

CAGcast #49

Wombat: "What are Luke Cage's powers?"
CheapyD: "Is that the black guy?"
Wombat: "That's not a power!"

[quote name='Trakan']CAGcast #49

Wombat: "What are Luke Cage's powers?"
CheapyD: "Is that the black guy?"
Wombat: "That's not a power!"[/quote]

Nice one. (34:07-34:15 for reference)

The question was never answered, Wombat answered the "where did he get them" question instead. I think the answer is "being butt-ugly".

300px-Lukecage.PNG

My favorite clip (that I made into an MP3 clip):

CAGCast Bonus Pilot Episode (Gamerankings Game) 0:00-0:08

CheapyD: "Alright, you ready to play the Game Review Challenge?"

Wombat: "The Game Re-voo <sic> challenge? I LOVE the Game Review Challenge!!...what's the Game Review Challenge?"

"re-voo" FTW. (I wonder how many, if any, noticed that mis-pronunciation, but it sure made my day hearing that about 20 times in a row laughing.)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98954
12 years later.. here you go!

https://youtu.be/oh7ikCbmmow

Rob,

You are allowing me to catch up I still have 30 shows to listen to No need to feel bad and Im sure everyone else is busy this time of year too.

Brian

Wow I can't remember the last time i've seen this on home I miss those days
It was so much fun

Thank you karen for this awesome video.

Ill be at Iroquois 12/03, but I wouldnt mind doing it again on Friday.
Ill know on Monday 12/01 how my project is going to pan out. We can always go standby.

Lets get in touch Monday or Tuesday to see how things are going.

Cant have too much pheasant.

Wow I can't remember the last time i've seen this on home I miss those days
It was so much fun

Thank you karen for this awesome video.

Rob,

You are allowing me to catch up I still have 30 shows to listen to No need to feel bad and Im sure everyone else is busy this time of year too.

Brian

Ill be at Iroquois 12/03, but I wouldnt mind doing it again on Friday.
Ill know on Monday 12/01 how my project is going to pan out. We can always go standby.

Lets get in touch Monday or Tuesday to see how things are going.

Cant have too much pheasant.

Rob,

Brian

The glucophone is a conductor to the meditative grandeur of unbidden improvisation. By way of this breach in day-to-day soul, we stick into the “stream” and fix to the “well-spring”, which allows us to take a immature look at the terra in ourselves and ourselves in the world, chance cryptic resources and arouse intuition. Сombining the melodic and rhythmic principles of the playing, the petal drum makes the manage of mastering euphonious skills cretinous and fun. And, thanks to the explicit group and contrivance of notes, unequivocally everybody can tout de suite be coextensive with this get ready, and as a replacement for this, you do not need to play a joke on special knowledge. The whole shebang happens before itself, as if by magic.

I invite you to by my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Though its not around anymore.. Shadowbane was one of my favorites.. buggy as all get out but omg the best pvp system ever.

bread's done
Back