New Wii Retail Info/Pics Getting Ready For Launch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:11 PM

Check out all the new pictures of Wii Accessories, Wii will see at launch. More Pics at Endgaget.

Posted Image
Posted Image

http://www.engadget....up-and-endcaps/

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#2 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:15 PM

this is pretty interesting too

WII CONSOLE - 249.99 / 237.50
WII REMOTE CONTROLL - 39.99 / 32.00
WII POINTS CARD - 24.99 / 17.00
WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII NUNCHUK CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII GPAK ORGANIZER&TRAVEL - 29.99 / 18.95
WII RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS - 49.99 / 41.2
WII THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:TW - 49.99 / 40.00
WII RED STEEL REVOLUTION - 49.99 / 41.22

left is retail, right is cost
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#3 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:33 PM

Cool pics. November 19th can't come soon enough - I've got Zelda, Trauma Center and Excite Truck fully paid for at EB. Tried to reserve an extra wii-mote and classic controller too, but they don't have sku's for the accessories yet. Now I just need some information on what will available for download through the virtual console - $14.99 for Super Mario World (GBA) at Circuit City this week is pretty tempting, but I'd rather play it on a television with the classic controller!

#4 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

this is pretty interesting too

WII CONSOLE - 249.99 / 237.50
WII REMOTE CONTROLL - 39.99 / 32.00
WII POINTS CARD - 24.99 / 17.00
WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII NUNCHUK CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII GPAK ORGANIZER&TRAVEL - 29.99 / 18.95
WII RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS - 49.99 / 41.2
WII THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:TW - 49.99 / 40.00
WII RED STEEL REVOLUTION - 49.99 / 41.22

left is retail, right is cost

does the system come with a normal controller or a nunhkuc one. I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?

still ALOT Of cash 250 for system 20 for controller 25 for pts card =300 bucks....
WOOOO I STINK

#5 coolz481

coolz481

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:47 PM

I believe the Wii comes with internal memory so there's no need to buy a memory card unless you plan on downloading a large amount of N64 games. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

#6 David85

David85

Posted 08 October 2006 - 02:49 PM

does the system come with a normal controller or a nunhkuc one. I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?

still ALOT Of cash 250 for system 20 for controller 25 for pts card =300 bucks....

If you want a controler that looks like a Gamecube one then buy a fucking Gamecube.

It comes with a Wiimote and a nuncuk controler. If you want to have friends over the Wiimote is $40 and the nuncuk (How the hell do you spell it?) cost $20 more. If you want a classic controler for the VC games that will cost you another $20.

And dumbass the system has memory, not a lot but enough for game saves. You can also buy SD games at almost any store on the planet.
"It (Wii) would be a complete failure if we didn't sell more units than the Nintendo GameCube". - Satoru Iwata 2005

"If you asked me if Sony's strength in hardware was in decline, right now I guess I would have to say that might be true." - Ken Kutaragi 9-9-06

Finally they speak the truth.

#7 allout1986

allout1986

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:17 PM

Repost

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=110621
My Collection: http://users.ign.com...objType=1&lid=1
444 Games and still more to come
Posted Image
Pictures of my Collection

#8 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 03:43 PM

If you want a controler that looks like a Gamecube one then buy a fucking Gamecube.

It comes with a Wiimote and a nuncuk controler. If you want to have friends over the Wiimote is $40 and the nuncuk (How the hell do you spell it?) cost $20 more. If you want a classic controler for the VC games that will cost you another $20.

And dumbass the system has memory, not a lot but enough for game saves. You can also buy SD games at almost any store on the planet.

its nunchuk, and you don't have to call people a dumbarse just because he didn't know, how would you like it if someone called you that everytime you did/said something stupid?
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#9 David85

David85

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:10 PM

Read his fucking post. It's not close to any language and he doesn't have a clue about anything.
"It (Wii) would be a complete failure if we didn't sell more units than the Nintendo GameCube". - Satoru Iwata 2005

"If you asked me if Sony's strength in hardware was in decline, right now I guess I would have to say that might be true." - Ken Kutaragi 9-9-06

Finally they speak the truth.

#10 Bazz

Bazz

SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 04:17 PM

Repost

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=110621

Sorry.

I need 1 more sign up if anyone could help please. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=244985
SamuelElbaz.Blogspot.com-Do me a favor and check it out. Would love to hear your feedback;)

#11 maigoyume

maigoyume

The Lost Dreamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 08:57 PM

Read his fucking post. It's not close to any language and he doesn't have a clue about anything.

which is exactly the reason why he is asking, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW, make sense now;)?
Posted Image

It's cheap to ship to/from Canada. Please take a look at Magiic's Magiical Shipping Guide.
For info on Canadian Customs and Tax exemption check Here,
Here and Here
Currently Playing:
Spoiler

#12 cjclifford

cjclifford

Master of Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 09:01 PM

I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?

The system has Gamecube controller ports, can't you just use a Gamecube controller even for non-Gamecube games? Anybody? The retro-controller looks nice and all, but if I can just use my trusty Cube controller for non-Wi-mote games, that's what I'm gonna do. No point in wasting $20.
Sometimes dead is better.

#13 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2006 - 10:17 PM

its nunchuk, and you don't have to call people a dumbarse just because he didn't know, how would you like it if someone called you that everytime you did/said something stupid?

He'd feel very sad about every post he made then.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.