New Wii Retail Info/Pics Getting Ready For Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Check out all the new pictures of Wii Accessories, Wii will see at launch. More Pics at Endgaget.

wii_store_06.jpg

wii_store_10.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/07/wii-retail-details-markup-and-endcaps/

this is pretty interesting too

WII CONSOLE - 249.99 / 237.50
WII REMOTE CONTROLL - 39.99 / 32.00
WII POINTS CARD - 24.99 / 17.00
WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII NUNCHUK CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII GPAK ORGANIZER&TRAVEL - 29.99 / 18.95
WII RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS - 49.99 / 41.2
WII THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:TW - 49.99 / 40.00
WII RED STEEL REVOLUTION - 49.99 / 41.22

left is retail, right is cost

Cool pics. November 19th can't come soon enough - I've got Zelda, Trauma Center and Excite Truck fully paid for at EB. Tried to reserve an extra wii-mote and classic controller too, but they don't have sku's for the accessories yet. Now I just need some information on what will available for download through the virtual console - $14.99 for Super Mario World (GBA) at Circuit City this week is pretty tempting, but I'd rather play it on a television with the classic controller!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']this is pretty interesting too

WII CONSOLE - 249.99 / 237.50
WII REMOTE CONTROLL - 39.99 / 32.00
WII POINTS CARD - 24.99 / 17.00
WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII NUNCHUK CONTROLLER - 19.99 / 14.50
WII GPAK ORGANIZER&TRAVEL - 29.99 / 18.95
WII RAYMAN RAVING RABIDS - 49.99 / 41.2
WII THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:TW - 49.99 / 40.00
WII RED STEEL REVOLUTION - 49.99 / 41.22

left is retail, right is cost[/QUOTE]

does the system come with a normal controller or a nunhkuc one. I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?

still ALOT Of cash 250 for system 20 for controller 25 for pts card =300 bucks....

I believe the Wii comes with internal memory so there's no need to buy a memory card unless you plan on downloading a large amount of N64 games. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

[quote name='slidecage']does the system come with a normal controller or a nunhkuc one. I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?

still ALOT Of cash 250 for system 20 for controller 25 for pts card =300 bucks....[/QUOTE]

If you want a controler that looks like a Gamecube one then buy a fucking Gamecube.

It comes with a Wiimote and a nuncuk controler. If you want to have friends over the Wiimote is $40 and the nuncuk (How the hell do you spell it?) cost $20 more. If you want a classic controler for the VC games that will cost you another $20.

And dumbass the system has memory, not a lot but enough for game saves. You can also buy SD games at almost any store on the planet.

[quote name='David85']If you want a controler that looks like a Gamecube one then buy a fucking Gamecube.

It comes with a Wiimote and a nuncuk controler. If you want to have friends over the Wiimote is $40 and the nuncuk (How the hell do you spell it?) cost $20 more. If you want a classic controler for the VC games that will cost you another $20.

And dumbass the system has memory, not a lot but enough for game saves. You can also buy SD games at almost any store on the planet.[/quote]its nunchuk, and you don't have to call people a dumbarse just because he didn't know, how would you like it if someone called you that everytime you did/said something stupid?

[quote name='David85']Read his fucking post. It's not close to any language and he doesn't have a clue about anything.[/quote]which is exactly the reason why he is asking, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT KNOW, make sense now;)?

[quote name='slidecage']I mostly want a control that looks like the Gamecube one. also NO memory card?[/QUOTE]
The system has Gamecube controller ports, can't you just use a Gamecube controller even for non-Gamecube games? Anybody? The retro-controller looks nice and all, but if I can just use my trusty Cube controller for non-Wi-mote games, that's what I'm gonna do. No point in wasting $20.

[quote name='maigoyume']its nunchuk, and you don't have to call people a dumbarse just because he didn't know, how would you like it if someone called you that everytime you did/said something stupid?[/QUOTE]
He'd feel very sad about every post he made then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back