Hitman Blood Money (XBOX 360) 39.99 @ Bestbuy.com

finally, i had brought it about a month in a half ago at Walmart in hopes of a pricedrop within the return period...so now i can buy one and use my receipt that i saved to return it and save $25:)

[quote name='seanr1221']Finally a drop.

Too bad it came so late, I have tons of 360 games to play ATM.[/QUOTE]

It's a drop, but a shitty one.

I was expecting this game to drop to $30... $40 is still too much for my blood.

[quote name='Roufuss']$40 is still too much for my blood.[/QUOTE]

o gud 1, Roufuss.

:D And I might finally have to pick up Condemned for $24.99 after GGC. Hmmm..

Hmm, this game didn't have any improvements over the Xbox version did it(other than being hi def), so I don't think its worth it. Still, its nice to see 360 games drop in price.

[quote name='aoLat']o gud 1, Roufuss.

:D And I might finally have to pick up Condemned for $24.99 after GGC. Hmmm..[/quote]

That would be a fantastic price on Condemned. I payed 29.99 for it, and if it wasn't so short, it would be worth a whole lot more.

[quote name='prmononoke']That would be a fantastic price on Condemned. I payed 29.99 for it, and if it wasn't so short, it would be worth a whole lot more.[/QUOTE]

I actually thought Condemned was the perfect length, but I understand how people would want a longer game depending on the price they paid. Maybe it's because I work full-time and have a lot more committments now than when I was young, but I actually find it daunting when I game I have some interest in lasts upwards of 40-50 hours for one playthrough.

bread's done
Back