19.99 Tales of Legendia CC YMMV

deathscythehe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Just came back from Circuit City looking for Psyhonauts and found Tales of Legendia instead for 19.99. The sticker said 49.99, the register said 29.99, but the card that it was behind said 19.99 and they didn't give me trouble getting it.
On a related note, Psychonauts wasn't at the store but they had a card with it's name on it with a price of 19.99, so that discount price might be done with.

The card clearly said 19.99 so it should be that. When they saw the card they gave it to me for that. It just might not be completely in their system yet. It also didn't appear to be a promotion or anything, since it was with all the regular games.
[quote name='CaoPi']huh so its 19.99 or a price error?[/quote]

[quote name='wampa8jedi']This thread needs "extreme YMMV" in the title. Now.[/QUOTE]
Better yet, this belongs in the "Bragging Rights" forum.

I edited the title, but it's probably worth checking into whether this might be a store wide drop. I've never seen price discrepencies at Circuit City, so I didn't think it warranted a YMMV.

[quote name='deathscythehe']I edited the title, but it's probably worth checking into whether this might be a store wide drop. I've never seen price discrepencies at Circuit City, so I didn't think it warranted a YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Circuit City is one of the most infamous retailers in the nation for never updating their pricing signage... the fact that they had manually marked the price whatsoever is an extreme YMMV.

they just cleaned and updated the shelves, it hasn't been updated since July.

and yes my CC has it for $49.99 still. wtf.

bread's done
Back