Fry's Renton WA PS3 launch #'s

Do you work at the Renton Fry's?

Are there any special hours on PS3's launch day?

Why doesn't my exgirlfriend love me anymore?

What's the purpose of life?

If a tree falls in a forest, but nobody is around to hear it, is the movement of air molecules still considered a sound?

Which came first - the chicken or the egg?

Nope we open @ 8am. First come first serve. Yes I will be there bright and early Friday working. as far as ur girlfriend, the tree, and the chicken... no clue.

Wow. That is my local store, but I think I'll avoid the massacre on Friday. I wouldn't sell one if I got it, but I just don't see the launch title to make it worth my while. :(

Nope we open @ 8am. First come first serve. Yes I will be there bright and early Friday working. as far as ur girlfriend, the tree, and the chicken... no clue.

Is it true that Fry's will be forcing people to purchase 8games bundles w/ the PS3?

The PS3 Bundle at Fry's
NBA 2K7, Resistance: Fall of Man, Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire, Madden 07, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Tony Hawk's Project 8, Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom, and another game

Uh, yeah, in today's paper here in Portland they are advertizing the bundle as well - for a grand total of $1,079 (yep, exactly the same ad as the SoCal post). Yet I bet there will still be massive campers there. And it is super windy and cold and about to start pouring tonight (don't know about tomorrow night though). I might be around there tomorrow and might just check out the situation for laughs.

Yes they are gonna be sold in a 8 game bundle. Its crazy! Reason being that the store makes no money from selling the $499/$599 PS3. All the money is in the games and accessories. Our software managers hates it too. The Wii will be in a bundle also but not so brutal. Can't remember the exact deal but ill post it later today. They are going to be more flexible with the Wii bundle because A. we still make money from selling Wii consoles B. We will have more to sell

bread's done
Back